2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

I really wish I would have had some decent travel options for this, the course looks AMAZING and such a great group of THP'ers.
Look forward to following along

Thinking about this event as I chill here in Orlando waiting to get back home. I will get to see some familiar faces, meet some new THPers and play another awesome course.

what a way to get over the THP event hangover than have this event right after the previous

I have to sit through 2 1/2 days of business meetings before this event. Yeah, my attention span will be zero! Really looking forward to the sight of 60 THPers on the driving range at Olde Stonewall.

that will be awesome, hope the range is BIG!

I feel sorry for the poor kid who has to pick up all the range balls after we get done there!

lucky for him I will take about 12 swings. #YoureWelcome

The Over/Under on range balls being skanked into the club house by said THP'ers?

The odds line is currently set at 27.

I feel sorry for the poor kid who has to pick up all the range balls after we get done there!

yeah and we have a bunch of #internetgolfers, he will ahve to go waaaay further than usual to pick up all the balls

This cant get here quick enough!!

Bacon ranch fries, sounds delicious!

Can't believe this is almost here. I need to tighten up all my plans!

I'll probably arrive too late for the meet and greet so I'll see everyone on the range in the morning!

I'm really looking forward to this.

Ken

Looking forward to seeing you again Ken.

I am excited for this one! Gonna be a blast!

Agreed. Been discussing travel plans with GregDan today and I cannot wait for next weekend!
Looking forward to teeing it up with both of you on Friday and meeting ^Dub^

Last edited:
I'll probably arrive too late for the meet and greet so I'll see everyone on the range in the morning!

I'm really looking forward to this.

Ken

How late is late Ken?

What about Friday fellas. Any plans on when everybody wants to get together? Or where

What about Friday fellas. Any plans on when everybody wants to get together? Or where

Yeah man I think the meet and greet is already planned. And rounds are being played Friday all over the place.

Yeah man I think the meet and greet is already planned. And rounds are being played Friday all over the place.

I knew the rounds were being played but musta missed it in thugs and the other thread?

Back