Handicap
What do you all think?
34293f87217f466563c58656f128e7b6.jpg
7f79927085eb4863f136807631b00657.jpg
3245b23c38c7cb1e3a4f23087fd39c86.jpg
cc34a1d67866e397582800aa46d4a35e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the real deal.

Looks like someone had a real problem with head covers.

Seems legit.

looks real to me. i have that same model, but an older year. looks identical except i didn't take mine to batting practice

Thanks fellas. What do you think is a fair price in that condition

Looks real to me. Gamed the newport 1.5 for several years and it was in WAY better condition than that.

It's real... but it's in rough shape... I wouldn't give more than 90 dollars for it...

Looks legit but beat to sh!t.

Real, and it looks like it has been gamed like crazy, dragged through the parking lot, and then dropped a couple more times for good measure.

I agree. I would pay less than a hundred for it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Looks real and looks reeeeally crappy

Looks real to me

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Real Scotty... no more that probably $80-100 in that condition. That thing is beat.

i think 90 would be high to be honest..

Have the opportunity to get it. May try to do some trading. I love the feel of it. And I'm a sucker for Scotty Cameron Putters.

As everyone else has said... That's authentic... there are some pretty basic things to do if you've got one in hand to try to verify authenticity...

For example that insert should pop right out with a little bit of heat after the screws in the backplate are removed. The first putter I ever refinished was a counterfeit of one of these and the insert would not budge after soaking in mineral spirits, half an hour of heat gun, boiling it, it was just a milled out line in the face to create the appearance of an insert. There was nothing to push out.

If the model is supposed to be stainless, like this one, put a magnet on it... if it sticks then we have a problem. I saw a freaking perfect counterfeit of the 2016 Select newport about three weeks ago and was about to pull the trigger on the sale... I thought, better safe than sorry and sure enough the magnet clung to the head... "sorry pal, this thing isn't authentic..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't get the attraction with these to start with, but I wouldn't even consider buying that in the state it is in, just my opinion though as I know a lot of people collect them

Looks like the real deal to me.

+1 it is real, had a mint cond. one a year or so back. The GSS insert is highly coveted, just not for me tho.
In all honesty you probably could get a near mint one for around $200ish. Even if you got it for free and sent it to the CS, you'd be out at minimum $300 to have it re-done.

I'm thinking about getting it and having some fun with it myself. I'd really like to refinish it on my own. If I mess up then oh well I'm not out a whole lot.

I'm thinking about getting it and having some fun with it myself. I'd really like to refinish it on my own. If I mess up then oh well I'm not out a whole lot.
Your gonna do what you want, but in all honesty I would just re-do the paint fill and roll it as is. Sanding to smooth out the nicks/dings is going to be taking weight off, not to mention the original face milling/insert is something you wanna keep original TBH.
You could always save some cash by sending it to another putter refurb place if you plan on keeping it.

Real dealski to me

Your gonna do what you want, but in all honesty I would just re-do the paint fill and roll it as is. Sanding to smooth out the nicks/dings is going to be taking weight off, not to mention the original face milling/insert is something you wanna keep original TBH.
You could always save some cash by sending it to another putter refurb place if you plan on keeping it.

I guess I'll just have to see what I can get it for and go from there. I'm dying to have a black Scotty Cameron, this may be the one.

I got it. Prob have around $80 in it. May have overpaid but I still like it. Came with a SS countercore GT tour grip. That's worth a little.

Back