2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Dropped 8 spots to 30th. Thought it would be worse.

I am terrible at this...

Got killed this week but only dropped 10, to 45. :(

Just an FYI that Ernie Els has withdrawn from the Wells Fargo tournament

Forgot to change my picks from last week....wouldn't be the first time this has happened. Duh.

Ugh! I hate my schedule this week. I missed another week of picks!!! Thank god I go back to my normal schedule tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad week last week but damage was minimal; hopefully I can make up some ground this week.

Forgot to set my line-up! D'oh!!

My lineup:

1499.gif
Matsuyama, Hideki

660.gif
Holmes, J.B.

649.gif
Haas, Bill

1075.gif
Stefani, Shawn

723.gif
Moore, Ryan

614.gif
de Jonge, Brendon

1484.gif
Kisner, Kevin
907.gif
McIlroy, Rory
1093.gif
Martin, Ben
1222.gif
Thomas, Justin

When I went to set my lineup this week I was surprised I'd moved up as many spots as I did - snuck into the top 10. Hope to keep it rolling this week. I think we are nearing the part of the season where things start to get interesting with remaining starts.

I forgot to put my team up last week thankfully I still had Ricky on it

Forgot to change my picks from last week....wouldn't be the first time this has happened. Duh.
Me too. First time here. Argh

My picks are anywhere from 4th Ricky Barnes to DQ Ernie Els. Hoping Rickie or Will MacKenzie finish well.

Think I was around 12th before this weekend started

I am having slight issues with getting my team picked as my home PC is completely unreliable at the moment (not sure if it is dying or needs a re-install of Windows as it randomly freezes and the only way to solve it is a reboot), my work PC blocks the fantasy golf site and it doesn't run very well on my mobile so it is a bit hit-and-miss as to whether or not I manage to get a team picked. So far I have been able to manage it but I have no doubt it will eventually catch me out. Will have to grab Jens Kindle and see if it plays nice on there

Currently have T1, T5, T5, T11, T17, T31, T68, T89, T89, T146. Seven of my guys go off in the afternoon.

Rory doing well, that is awesome for my picks. I hope to make it into the top 120 this week. Currently at 134

My picks are anywhere from 4th Ricky Barnes to DQ Ernie Els. Hoping Rickie or Will MacKenzie finish well.

What happened with Els? I don't even see him on the leaderboard. Did he get DQ before he teed off?
MacKenzie is looking like a solid pick.

Took a late flyer on Patrick Rodgers and so far it's paying off even with the missed short birdie putt on 17(#8) and the bogey on 18(#9).

What happened with Els? I don't even see him on the leaderboard. Did he get DQ before he teed off?
MacKenzie is looking like a solid pick.

Nope I post like On wed that he had withdrawn from this tourney

5 of 8 made the cut, I'm hoping Webb can pull out a win.

8/10 made the cut. 1 in the top 10 with another 2 in the top 20. Then 5 tied for 42! The scores are really close though in this tournament.

8/10 made the cut, 6 in the top 20 then 32nd and 70th. be nice if they can stay there and Rory gets up to win.

I've got 8 in the money, including Streb and Simpson. Hopefully they can hang on.

8 out of 10 making the cut for me. In pretty good shape, but I had moved my roster around to put Simpson in, but then decided against it. Might end up kicking myself for that one.

Lost track of the days this week, and only have 1 golfer in it right now after forgetting to change my roster.

And the slide downward continues...

Back