WTB: So I won, but now....I'm looking for irons (heads only)...

Agent Jay

Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys! As some of you know, I was lucky enough to win the True Temper / Lamkin Grip giveaway a few days back. I'm very much looking forward to getting my new sticks and Masters Edition Lamkin grips in the mail. Here's the rub, I don't have any heads to put on the shafts. I only have the set you see in my signature and as you know, that's a fitted set and I don't want to take them apart.

So, I'm looking for some heads, but I don't have a whole lot of cash to spend. I'm not looking for anything specific per say, but if any of you have something laying around, let me know what you have or DM me and we can work something. Just as long as they aren't from 1990's or earlier, I'd be open for looking.

I sure appreciate it!

James

Agent Jay

I have the below heads lying around. Literally all of them are lying on my work bench.

Scratch Tour Dept DW EZ/AR combo 4-PW
Bridgestone J33 Combo 3-PW (Black Ox/Raw)
Yamaha Inpres V 3-PW
Ping S55 3-PW (Soles ground by Bryson D)
SMT 303 CB 4-PW
Callaway Diablo Forged 3-PW (Bonus Razr X Forged A wedge)
United Sbb1 3-PW

Most of these were going to be various projects, but stuff happened and now they are just sitting around.

I am sure you are looking for a complete set, but I do have brand new Ping S56 Black Dot 7,8,9,W with DG S300 Shafts on them.

I have a set of Speedblade HL irons for sale on here. Someone recently pointed out to me from looking at the pictures that the shaft in the 6 iron is bent (I have no idea how long I must have played with it that way). Since one is damaged I'd certainly make you a deal on them, and you could throw your shafts in there.

I appreciate all of the responses fellas, but I've decided I think I'll try and sell the shafts instead. I really like the set I have since they were fitted for me during the Grandaddy, so these would just sit most of the time anyway.

If any of you need some True Temper Tour Issue S400 shafts with .355 tips brand new, let me know! I'll give you a heck of price! I'm going to start a new thread when I get home and get some pictures of them.

Back