TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This might be the most stunning quality 4K shot golf interview I have ever seen.

The new TaylorMade MG wedges are out and THP TV went to the Kingdom in Carlsbad at TaylorMade HQ to talk to Brett Wahl about the line. Every aspect of technology is covered here in this interview about the new line and what makes it different.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/taylormade-milled-grind-wedges/

The video and audio quality is really stunning in this video. Sounds like there is a ton of fantastic technology packed into these wedges.

Great sound and video on this one. Glad to finally see more and more coming out about these wedges. These have been on my radar since first hearing about them but still can't find them locally to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great content as always JB and Dean! I'll say these are the first TMAG wedges that have interested me, I don't normally care much for their wedges, but these seem like a very solid choice.

Good content.
Were those little red Fez hats that were popping up in the video?
Otherwise I enjoyed the insight on these wedges, seems like solid tech behind them.

A lot of people love the ATV grind, good on Dean for asking about that.

• Admin
Lmao at Fez hats.

Glad this is getting some views this am

This might be the most stunning quality 4K shot golf interview I have ever seen.

The new TaylorMade MG wedges are out and THP TV went to the Kingdom in Carlsbad at TaylorMade HQ to talk to Brett Wahl about the line. Every aspect of technology is covered here in this interview about the new line and what makes it different.

JB, I wanna know where I can get one of those sweet TM quarter zips!

• Admin
JB, I wanna know where I can get one of those sweet TM quarter zips!

No idea honestly. My gut says you might find them at the Taylormade stores that are setup here and there or at an adidas store.

Great Video Gentleman. I don't know how anyone could not want to game one after listening to how the wedges are made.

No idea honestly. My gut says you might find them at the Taylormade stores that are setup here and there or at an adidas store.

Yeah and if not that maybe an insider only issue!

Very informative video. Been many year since I've played a TM wedge, which was a 61* copper face wedge. This Milled Grind Series is a must try for me. Like the looks and tech behind it.

Video was very good. Taylormade guy seemed a bit like he was reiterating the same thing over and over...

But lots of great info and tech

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Some in hand shots showing off the milled grind.

THP_2115-L.jpg

THP_2120-L.jpg

THP_2122-L.jpg

THP_2115-L.jpg

THP_2120-L.jpg

THP_2122-L.jpg

Those things are so fresh. Great photos!

The milling looks really good on these.

THP_2115-L.jpg

THP_2120-L.jpg

THP_2122-L.jpg
Really like the looks of that. Would love to compare that against the MD forged. Looks really good. Probably the best looking wedge TM has done in a long time

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness the colors in 4K, WOW. That is freaking spectacular, and I'm not just saying that.

Lots of good stuff on these. I'm still in the "eh" camp a bit, but I've also still not hit them. Gotta admit, other than the silly use of red (IMO) in the bore through, these are some of the best looking TM wedges we have seen.

Great pics JB. That milling looks awesome.....of course my old Metal Shop teacher would disagree. LOL.

THP_2115-L.jpg

THP_2120-L.jpg

THP_2122-L.jpg

Perfect example of what a F1.8ish F stop does to the focal length.
Well done - Love the milling on these wedges. Honestly looks like they're German made.

Oh my goodness the colors in 4K, WOW. That is freaking spectacular, and I'm not just saying that.

Lots of good stuff on these. I'm still in the "eh" camp a bit, but I've also still not hit them. Gotta admit, other than the silly use of red (IMO) in the bore through, these are some of the best looking TM wedges we have seen.

Agreed. It is one of the better videos for information on these wedges and the backdrop and colors are just awesome. I am glad that Dean asked some of the tough questions too.

Agreed. It is one of the better videos for information on these wedges and the backdrop and colors are just awesome. I am glad that Dean asked some of the tough questions too.

He handles interviews crazy well. Makes me jealous a bit.

Also, the popups are fantastic. Seriously quality stuff there.

That video is legit! Wedges are interesting but I'm not sure if I will really look into them or not.

I just remember the staff at the PGA Show demo day. We each grabbed one and said, "wow that looks good.. But what's with the red lol"

Back