Minneapolis 2015 Outing aka Jucy Lucy & Friends - May 16, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where you guys are staying but Josh and I are thinking about sushi at a place near our hotel in Woodbury.
What time?

Works for me, I think there's one called Akita close to that Sheraton. Drove past it today, nice area.
Pretty sure that is the one. 6:30 sound ok.

Not sure where you guys are staying but Josh and I are thinking about sushi at a place near our hotel in Woodbury.

That sounds better than going into Minneapolis. Any idea for a time and a name of the place.

6:30 it is. Might be a little late due to traffic

No worries. We will plan on you being there. Not sure how busy it will be on a Friday. @ IceyShanks can you call and give them a heads up as I am tied up at the moment?

Getting anxious! Killing time playing ball with the pup. Rambler should be here any minute, then we're on our way.
a0d73ea43ddd7a55d80cbf43c6deb5a3.jpg
And we're on the way!

No worries. We will plan on you being there. Not sure how busy it will be on a Friday. @ IceyShanks can you call and give them a heads up as I am tied up at the moment?

You bet, doing it now!

With everyone getting together tonight, wish I came down today instead of the morning.

She got confused when I just gave her the letters THP, so it's under Hershberger/THP!!!

See you all at 6:30

Sean and i just hit the hotel. So if you have room for 2 more for supper let us know

I should be there around 730

Just a warning to throw out there 94 will be shut down tonight at 9:00 pm from Highway 280 to 35E, this won't effect anyone coming from the east to the course but those coming from the west need to be aware of this.

From the course to dinner won't be an issue as we will be able to take 94 to 35E south to the Randolph exit. Take a left on to Randolph and follow that to West 7th street. Shamrock's is at the intersection of Randolph and W. 7th St.
Will this affect me coming from Rochester?

It shouldn't Hawk.

Just checked in. That's a long drive. Listened to a complete audiobook on the way. Probably too late for supper. You guys going for a drink somewhere tonight?

Rambler and I are stopped at a gas station for what is guaranteed to be the grossest Subway sandwich I've ever had. Extremely old BBQ pork hot dogs were also an option. And I almost took out the sandwich makers fingers with the glass that "protects" the meat. An overall glorious experience.

Don't these look delicious?
864687d0e322e07aac440106658bda8c.jpg

Just checked in. That's a long drive. Listened to a complete audiobook on the way. Probably too late for supper. You guys going for a drink somewhere tonight?
Come on over. ALL YOU CAN EAT. $25.

I'll be on my way in 10 if you guys are there for awhile
You are good. See you soon. Ask for a THP. We are in the back.

Just about to leave work. I'll be there shortly. I've had dinner but I'll stop and meet everyone

Just about to leave work. I'll be there shortly. I've had dinner but I'll stop and meet everyone
Sounds good. We will be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back