Nike Dri Fits to Support PH

Daughters bday today...last chance to order...appreciate it greatly!!

Last day to order! Orders will begin processing tomorrow!! Thank you

Been taking offline orders from my local club and they asked to keep it open thru dinner tonight. I will turn that in tonight and production will begin Monday and Tuesday of next week.

Thanks again to all those that ordered!!

I am sure some have seen but my buddy Bill who is doing the shirts had his company win the bid to do the arena shirts for the Warriors, Spurs and a few other NBA teams for the playoffs. Needless to say my small order took a backseat last week lol.

Shirts are in set to be in production this week and will ship early next.

Thanks again for all the support!!

Orders are set to ship out post holiday. Shirts will be shipping to me and from there I will be shipping to everyone from my warehouse with free priority shipping. I have been asked about those that didnt want a shirt but wanted to help out and all i can say is PM me. We have another avenue thru an online method for that....which i dont want to spam here obvo.

Thanks again for those that ordered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Orders are set to ship out post holiday. Shirts will be shipping to me and from there I will be shipping to everyone from my warehouse with free priority shipping. I have been asked about those that didnt want a shirt but wanted to help out and all i can say is PM me. We have another avenue thru an online method for that....which i dont want to spam here obvo.

Thanks again for those that ordered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Can't wait to rock the new shirt!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Polos have shipped....lmk if anyone has not received by Wed....thanks again!

Got mine today! They look awesome! Can't wait to wear this this weekend!

cf9846849b679f4c6c7f67a807615b05.jpg

Awesome man. Thanks so much for the support
You're very welcome! Glad to support! I'll keep ur daughter in my prayers! Oh and it fits really good too lol.

couldnt wait and decided to wear mine to work today. Lots of comments/questions. The polo fits really nice and is definitely cooler than others I own. (85* today)

couldnt wait and decided to wear mine to work today. Lots of comments/questions. The polo fits really nice and is definitely cooler than others I own. (85* today)

Awesome man....thank you so much. Appreciated greatly

Back