Those are awesome. The one where he tracks down the little toy car from behind is awesome. I bet he never ran that fast in his life. Hit the turbo button

Those were great

Awesome stuff.

Hoooooly crap those are awesome.

Dad Mode is a real thing.

Hoooooly crap those are awesome.

Dad Mode is a real thing.
True story. On Monday my son decided to push you pull-out cutting board in. There was a knife on the cutting board. I caught the handle as it fell.

Great...loved the diving catch

The best part is, you know all of those "dads," after being the hero, just sat down, didn't say anything about it, went on like nothing happened, while everyone else just stared at him in total awe of those super skills.

~Rock

#7 is unreal, some awesome saves. Thanks for the share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are awesome. The guy in the first one was flying!

Those are awesome, being a Dad for 30 years I think I've experienced a few of those first hand!

Love this thread. I had one of these saves a couple of weeks ago, catching a foul ball just before it hit my daughters head, one handed, while official score keeping at my son's game. She never saw the ball and didn't believe me when I told her I saved her :bashful:

Some pretty good ones here. The guy that caught the girl that fell off the airport table came out of nowhere!

Go Go Gadget! That's us the Super Dads

Those were great. I'm sure we all have a few of those, just not on video.

As a new dad, I can totally appreciate those. #7 was superb!!!

Great videos.

I may have had one or two of those. And I remember my dad having one when I was maybe 7 yrs old to stop my brother from sliding into oncoming traffic. Broke his elbow doing it, but he'll tell you it was 100% worth it.

Those were awesome. I remember my dad as a kid pulling off some amazing saves.

Saving my 3 year sister who somehow made it onto the diving board at the deep end of the pull was probably the best I've seen my dad do lol.

Back