Want to Try the Snell My Tour Ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of months ago a THP Event took place at the RTJ Trail in Alabama with Snell Golf and 24 lucky THPers. After the weekend was complete, the participants had really positive things to say about the ball, which is combining high performance and a great price to give golfers everywhere a chance to play a premium tour level golf ball.

maxresdefault-S.jpg

With the rave reviews and more THPers jumping in to order the MTB every week, we are taking it a step further and want to give you a chance at trying out the ball too. Despite all of the positive thoughts being added daily, we know that some want to try it out for themselves so THP is going to do just that for a whole lot of people. We are going to pick 30-40 people and send them a sleeve. No shipping, no handling, just for being a THPer.

If you get selected to test out the MTB from Snell, come back to the THP forum, social media or wherever you get your golf information from and throw down your thoughts. Good, bad or indifferent, we want to hear from everybody what they think about golf products and the Snell Golf team wants your feedback.

How to Enter
2 Easy Steps

1. Make a post in this thread with why you want to test out the Snell MTB golf balls.
2. Leave a comment on the home page article that just went up with the same subject and include your THP forum screen name.

While there, we recommend taking in the THP TV Exclusive Dean Snell interview in the article of course.

And that is it. Good luck and in a couple of days we will select a ton of THPers to try these out.

Listening to Jman on the podcast rave on the ball I would love to give them a shot and see if the feedback is legit.

Do yourself a favor and sign up for this.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

These are great balls. If you have not tried them sign up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to try them. Dean Snell seems like a no-nonsense guy who really knows his stuff, and all I hear about the MTB from every source is that it's completely legit.

These balls aren't readily available in the UK and I'd love to give them a try, especially to compare them to my new favourite Truvis balls.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I would love to give these a good try. I tried a couple a friend gave me for a bit and thought they really could be the new gamer.

I'd love to test these out, just based on the reviews I'm reading here. Doesn't hurt that they're a great price either!

I will not be entering since I was lucky enough to be part of the event, but good luck to everyone. It's an excellent golf ball.

I'm in! I'd love to try these out. If they're comparable to what I'm already playing, but come in a lot cheaper, why wouldn't I?

Looking forward to reading all of the reviews from the new converts that will come from this opportunity:act-up:

If you do not include your forum name on the home page, you will be ineligible.

not entering because i already know how stellar these balls are. funny enough i took another higher-priced ball to the practice green today for putting, and found myself wishing i had the mtb with me instead. it's such a good ball!

Availability was the 1 thing holding me back, and since they are now available through amazon I am giving this ball very serious consideration. Would really enjoy a chance to try these out. The company vision, price point, user reviews and community interaction all give me warm fuzzy feelings towards trying the MTB.

I've been loving these balls. Already have a bunch so im not entering. But this is great of THP!
#briningproductstothepeople!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'd love to try these out, the feedback has been really good and a tour level ball with affordable pricing is right up my alley.

Would love to test it out based on all of the reviews that I have read. I just bought some B330-RX's so would like to test against.

I'd love to test them out. I think the golf ball is one of the most important pieces of equipment you play, and the only thing you use on every shot. Would love to put them up against everything I've already tried to see what they are about and how they'd work for my game.

A lot of lucky THPers will get a chance to try this fantastic ball. No entry for me since I have played them and still have a dozen. Good luck to all that sign up!

Ive been hearing good things about Snell MTB ball. I even created a WTB thrad on the forum recently. Im narrowing down a 3 piece ball that works well for me and these are on my short list of testing.

Would love to win a free sleeve to finally give these balls ago.

Entered!

I had a Friend play the Snell at a tournament we were in and I was playing my ProV1x, he raved on the ball and I would love to see if I can get the same high trajectory and spin that my V has.

Awesome. I definitely want to try these out. I haven't because I don't want to buy 6 dozen without trying them first but they definitely come with an appealing price. I'd like to see how they perform.

My goodness, so many worthy balls out there that are getting great reviews. I have Snell and Vice as the top two on my list to try. I already have a few dozen K-sigs to compare them to.

I want to test the Snell MTB, because I'm looking to get serious about my game again, and surlyn covered balls aren't cutting it around the green. I need to find a urethane ball that is consistent and doesn't break the bank. All the rave reviews from THPers have piqued my curiosity and I'd love to try this out and leave my thoughts in the forum.

Thanks for another amazing opportunity THP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back