Minneapolis 2015 Outing aka Jucy Lucy & Friends - May 16, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is. I'm with Sprint currently. I'm sure I've got a credit on my account. Just been holding out on a new phone.
I happen to work for Sprint and have a couple extra phones laying around if you are interested :) PM ME and we can chat!

I happen to work for Sprint and have a couple extra phones laying around if you are interested :) PM ME and we can chat!

New driver and new phone testing this weekend!

Well, ive been awake for an hour and a half already, lol. Gonna sample the in room coffe...

At the airport getting ready to fly to Charlotte and then to MSP. Two bags checked, one with my clubs and one with 20+ driver heads. Launch monitor carried on board with me in its own case and got my upgrade to 1st class for easy storage.

Looking forward to this weekend fellas, even it its only for a day. Since we have two BIG THP Events in Chicago this year, this might give you a small taste of what they are like, even if its just a small taste. Going to be a good time everybody.

Safe travels, JB.

It comes with its own suitcase

55e25a38ac116f56855a4238a4822bc7.jpg

Safe flying JB

6am , little to no sleep due to excitement. Ready to go!

5e2f5c03f9e83470d86d83de137f56fc.jpg

Dont sweat the no sleep braddman, I too slept only 2 hours last night due to the new puppy addition that decided it wanted to wear my skin as a jacket last night in its first night in our home. I might be tired, but the fun wont stop.

Dont sweat the no sleep braddman, I too slept only 2 hours last night due to the new puppy addition that decided it wanted to wear my skin as a jacket last night in its first night in our home. I might be tired, but the fun wont stop.
"At least you get to sleep on the plane." said nobody and meant it.

"At least you get to sleep on the plane." said nobody and meant it.

I wish I could sleep on flights. I can on red eyes, but not during the day. At least I got upgrades to 1st for both of these flights. Hoping for the same for the return.

I wish I could sleep on flights. I can on red eyes, but not during the day. At least I got upgrades to 1st for both of these flights. Hoping for the same for the return.
I can close my eyes and "sleep" on any flight. But I never I never feel rested or refreshed.

How bout a pic of you holding that Vera Bradley? :alien:
Checked.
But if you want I can leave it behind and we can have no drivers to hit...haha

Just curious...did the Bertha 1.5 make the trip?

Safe travels everyone!

It's black and white floral, so it's kind of manly. At least it's not pastel colors or something hahaha.
Makes it easy to spot at baggage claim. Wish I could see the look on the TSA inspectors face when he opens it. #flyonthewall

I'm bringing a bag of things as well for people to sample. Not part of the driver testing of course, but I know some of you don't get a lot of chances to demo certain brands.

CG Black CB's
A bunch of wedges
A bunch of hybrids

Oh and some fancy putters :D

I'm bringing a bag of things as well for people to sample. Not part of the driver testing of course, but I know some of you don't get a lot of chances to demo certain brands.

CG Black CB's
A bunch of wedges
A bunch of hybrids
MOAR DETAILS!

In honor of you folks, we made stuffed burgers last night.

Oh and some fancy putters :D
I was going to bring a bunch of fancy putters. But I decided to only bring three.

Oh, and a Fister

Barely knew her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back