Hogan Golf - $82 club

ken_h

Perpetual Hacker
Reaction score
Handicap
10.5 GHIN
I just got an email from Hogan saying all their clubs (irons, wedges and hybrids) are on sale for $82 per club, with a full set going for $577. Even the staff bag is $82! Great deal for anyone that passed on these because of the price earlier.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I got that too and if I wasn't left handed I would order a set. Although the Staff Bag at $82 is very tempting but I don't know what I would do with it.

I got that too and if I wasn't left handed I would order a set. Although the Staff Bag at $82 is very tempting but I don't know what I would do with it.
Was thinking the same about the staff bag. I don't really have a man cave to put it in.

Haha i was eyeing the staffer as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was thinking the same about the staff bag. I don't really have a man cave to put it in.

I think my wife would kill me if another golf bag was at our house. I have won so many at raffles, auctions and have been given freebies that I don't know what to do with them. Ironically, since I try to walk and carry the majority of the time, all my freebie bags don't work for me.

I can't find anyplace online where they're going for that price...

I just got an email from Hogan saying all their clubs (irons, wedges and hybrids) are on sale for $82 per club, with a full set going for $577. Even the staff bag is $82! Great deal for anyone that passed on these because of the price earlier.

Is there a code?

No code guys. You have to be on their mailing list and call/email them directly.

Hopefully this works:

dd5070e4e614e2e9999a84828dc82dec.jpg

I'm half-tempted if only because of my fandom for the Ben Hogan brand, historically. I'm guessing this may be the last time brand makes a comeback in the equipment space.

Ok, I don't want to take screenshots of the whole thing, but here's the ordering info:

Attachments

• Hogan2.JPG
    Hogan2.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 0
I will be contacting them tomorrow about a combo set. I'm going to order a mix set from 22 through 60 degree. I'll report back.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awfully tempting because I was a Hogan iron player and fan for many years. But just put a new set in my bag a week ago and they are treating me well.

I'm half temped to buy a wedge for the price they are now.

I sent an email about the staff bag.

Just got an email back. They want my phone number to call me.

Gotta do it.

I also just sent a reply. I'm going ptx, ft worth wedges and staff bag.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Not just the irons fellas....

$82 Ben Hogan staff bag???!!!???
d8715fb4480ad0971487cf46370f03f2.jpg
322782aa283b30bfa15854c1b7cab544.jpg
daa70a4568847a06527298b5a85c5c73.jpg

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I am guessing all sales will be via the phone and it is only for "stock" set ups. Meaning standard length/lie and most likely the stock steel and graphite shafts.

I just sold my set of PTX for slightly less than these prices so I will pass, but it is damn tempting as these are really good clubs.

Hogan Golf - $82 club

Last edited:
Man, the hybrid at that price is so tempting...

Man, the hybrid at that price is so tempting...
Everything at that price is tempting! I'd be murdered, though...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Yes, I received that email too and I'm going to try to pickup a couple items...

I am waiting on a phone call. Tried to call the number listed, but the mailbox is full . . .

I emailed them this morning regarding the staff bag and I am waiting to hear back. I don't really need to spend the money on it so that is mainly the reason I decided to email instead of calling. They way if they are sold out before they contact me I am not tempted any further to spend the money.

Back