Hogan Golf - $82 club

Holy moly that's a great deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed them this morning regarding the staff bag and I am waiting to hear back. I don't really need to spend the money on it so that is mainly the reason I decided to email instead of calling. They way if they are sold out before they contact me I am not tempted any further to spend the money.
Hopefully they are calling in order, because I want the bag too! (And I emailed - and got a response - last night!)

Except we are probably both way down the list, especially since their voicemail box is full!

I got a response back - as I expected, the deal is only for full 7 piece sets (no dice for me on buying 4 clubs only)

Man, this is really tempting, got the email too late last night but must resist.

I got the notice also and was tempted to buy the PTX as a second bag but I got some CF 16's last year and an Epic and a MD forged wedge so far this year. Timing is just not right!!!

I got called back 10 minutes ago, jumped on a staff bag, couldn't pass up that great looking or a bag as a nice future man cave putter caddy

hopefully i get the call, that staff bag is primo, and I've got a ptx scratch to itch

I asked these in another thread. DOes anyone know how these lengths compare to other irons. They site says .25 inch longer but I know companies measure differently. How do these compare to Titliest or Mizuno?

Also, I have hit both and feel that the Ft Worth arent that much more demanding than Ptx am I crazy or others have felt the same?

No!
This could ruin all my planning.
I want the FT 15's so bad.
I may have to let this pass though.

hopefully i get the call, that staff bag is primo, and I've got a ptx scratch to itch
Anytime you want we can meet up and you can hit mine.

They won't do just the 41 or 45 Ft. Worths and I'm not about to buy a full set. Ah well.

I got called back 10 minutes ago, jumped on a staff bag, couldn't pass up that great looking or a bag as a nice future man cave putter caddy

Congrats on the bag! What time did you email them yesterday?

I emailed yesterday about the staff bag as well and was given the same number to call. I don't like talking on the phone so i'll pass on the staff bag.

I emailed last night and followed up with another email about an hour ago as I had not heard back. I just received a return call and placed an order for a set of irons and a wedge. I went with the PTx in the Mid Launch Loft Profile: 22/26/30/34/38/42/46 and added a 50 degree TK wedge in 50 degree. All shafted in the Recoil 680 f4 flex. I have wanted to try a graphite shaft in my irons and figured for the price it was worth a shot. The rep said due to the response to the email special they are 2 to 3 weeks out on shipping.

I emailed last night and followed up with another email about an hour ago as I had not heard back. I just received a return call and placed an order for a set of irons and a wedge. I went with the PTx in the Mid Launch Loft Profile: 22/26/30/34/38/42/46 and added a 50 degree TK wedge in 50 degree. All shafted in the Recoil 680 f4 flex. I have wanted to try a graphite shaft in my irons and figured for the price it was worth a shot. The rep said due to the response to the email special they are 2 to 3 weeks out on shipping.

My guess is "he" is 2-3 weeks out on shipping. Probably only 1-2 people doing everything right now. So was the total for those clubs $675 delivered? If so that is a great price.

My guess is "he" is 2-3 weeks out on shipping. Probably only 1-2 people doing everything right now. So was the total for those clubs $675 delivered? If so that is a great price.

You are correct, Bill said he is very busy!!!! Yes, $675 to my door......

I asked these in another thread. DOes anyone know how these lengths compare to other irons. They site says .25 inch longer but I know companies measure differently. How do these compare to Titliest or Mizuno?

Also, I have hit both and feel that the Ft Worth arent that much more demanding than Ptx am I crazy or others have felt the same?
IMHO the Ft. Worth are more demanding than the Ptx.

Done!!! Ptx low flight with a ft. Worth 48* with staff bag, shipped for less than $800. I'm am so excited!!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I am still hoping for a call. Fingers crossed.

Their office is (was) only blocks from the house so I just went by and they are completely moved out and shut down!

Their office is (was) only blocks from the house so I just went by and they are completely moved out and shut down!
Is that the old office (i.e., the one they occupied last May) where the newspaper was many years ago or the new smaller location they very recently moved to?

Is that the old office (i.e., the one they occupied last May) where the newspaper was many years ago or the new smaller location they very recently moved to?

Yes, this was the old Star Telegram newspaper location at Hemphill and I-20. One of the construction workers said they might have a small office in Everman but wasn't sure. This is the location I had bought clubs from before.

Yes, this was the old Star Telegram newspaper location at Hemphill and I-20. One of the construction workers said they might have a small office in Everman but wasn't sure. This is the location I had bought clubs from before.
They left that location around Christmas...was part of the reason it took forever to get the head cover I ordered from them.

Back