Hogan Golf - $82 club

I sent an email last night and got a response at 4am this morning that they would call me. I'm still waiting on that call, but I'm hopeful to get a bag and some clubs.

Just called and said they were out of their tour bags.

I'm glad to see a handful of you grab a set of these despite the bankruptcy.
The clubs are as good as anything in their categories IMO.

I deleted the email after I got it and didn't see that there were bags on there too until I checked back in here. One of their staff bags would have been sweet to have for that price!

I sent an email last night and got a response at 4am this morning that they would call me. I'm still waiting on that call, but I'm hopeful to get a bag and some clubs.

with my luck they're going to call me back to tell me that they're out of everything

oh well such is life

with my luck they're going to call me back to tell me that they're out of everything

oh well such is life

My call never came. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was called about 1030 am central time. They only had the low launch ptx irons. I was told if I wanted a different profile to call back In a couple of weeks. No thanks send me what ya got. Their forged can be bent if I want.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Has anyone received a confirmation email? I haven't and my cc also hasn't been charged. I'm guessing their waiting until they ship??

Has anyone received a confirmation email? I haven't and my cc also hasn't been charged. I'm guessing their waiting until they ship??

No notification or CC charge here either. As you said, probably charging as they get ready to ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They called me yesterday. Nobody was on the line though. zoinks a g-g-g-g-ghost

I just missed a call from them just now! Called back left a message. Hopefully they will call back!

So yeah, he was just calling to say they were out of the bags. Seems that someone bought 50 of them! (Why would you let someone do that?)

So yeah, he was just calling to say they were out of the bags. Seems that someone bought 50 of them! (Why would you let someone do that?)

Because it costs less to sell 50 to 1 then make 50 individual sales.

Mine arrived today!!!

Whew gonna have to talk to the mrs about this. Feel like I can't pass up on those PTX irons. I've hit them on the simulator at the PGA superstore and love them

Whew gonna have to talk to the mrs about this. Feel like I can't pass up on those PTX irons. I've hit them on the simulator at the PGA superstore and love them
There's a set for sale in the market place for $400.

Okay I see what you mean by marketplace. I didn't even know that existed on this site. Still think im gonna go with the new irons for 577. Just waiting for the thumbs up text from the mrs.

Yea I've kept up with all the review threads and I hit on a simulator almost every friday during my lunch break. Really want to see how the V grind is off real grass.

Just emailed and decided to get some rando clubs that I wouldn't normally buy, but have always wanted to have to play around with. Just can't beat the price! I went with a 17 degree hybrid, a 20 degree FT Worth Driving Iron, and a 55 and 63 degree wedge. I doubt any of these will be regular gamers, but it will be nice to have a few more options to bring to the course!

Yes and yes. So excited for some new irons. Played mp-33 for a bit but went back to my old cobra fp. This is quit an upgrade imo...
0b7f6aae1f9a40ab3ea2aca5baba65a1.jpg
c6d4c9f81547ea0810c706f9215b4f19.jpg

Back