Live Minnesota THP Driver Testing - Reviews As They Happen

Second hole. Exotic E8 Beta. Never hit an exotic club before. Hit a little behind the ball but it went about 10 yards further than I expected. Then proceeded to mid hit my putter two times in a row.

Not too shabby par 4
c7b90d176848a15d420d2e4ca12e9f82.jpg

Hit the R 15 off the last tee, terrible swing but the face feels nice and solid

Cobra fly z 2 holes so far popped up 1. Hit a good one on 2. Nice feeling drive at impact. Generally the driver feels heavy to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit the J715 12° again. Pulled it a little left, but the flight. Ohhh the flight. I am already in love with this thing.

Serious numbers there Erik. By the way you missed a spot shaving!

Very cool stuff going on in here. Love that Flightscope setup!!!

Looking forward to seeing thoughts about the Srixon Z545 driver...let 'em rip!

A few birdie putts!
bfc5a2c6a250dbe0fe20bd21ce911c63.jpg

I am jealous! These driver testing events are cool as can be. You need to bring one to Seattle! (highly unlikely)

All square through 6 in our match.

Knuth just doesn't have the distance or forgiveness I need. Not a fan of looks or sound either. Will give the LS Tech a go the next few and get a fresh batch of drivers at the turn.

Good stuff fellas! Hope one of these events pops up in the NorCal area.

Knuth just doesn't have the distance or forgiveness I need. Not a fan of looks sound either. Will give the LS Tech a go the next few and get a fresh batch of drivers at the turn.
But the sound makes it worth it. Very pleasing to the ears.

The R15 has a more muted sound but a nice solid platform to knock it off the tee with. Stock shaft feels good.

FairSno is 4 up through 6 on IceRamb

Btw, fly z felt heavy

Hit the J715 12° again. Pulled it a little left, but the flight. Ohhh the flight. I am already in love with this thing.

How was distance? Are you playing stock shaft?

I am jealous! These driver testing events are cool as can be. You need to bring one to Seattle! (highly unlikely)

I say Spokane/Coeur D'alene area :act-up:

Hox just Shanghaied the Vapor Pro from my bag

How was distance? Are you playing stock shaft?

Distance is solid. Right on par with my gamer, Big Bertha, if not a little further. Better flight to my eyes, but my eyes aren't great :alien: It's got the Aldila RIP Alpha stiff.

Alright. Double black diamond time on hole 7. A great shot might cost me a couple hundred so wish me luck

Did you have a chance to grab spin #'s?

Back