Masters Merchandise- What to get

Putter head cover would be tops on the list, a couple of can coozies for the golf bag, a couple of hats and a 1/4 zip.

I've been to the Masters 3 times and my dad goes just about every year due to some good friends. End humblebrag section.

To answer the OP's question, the only thing that I get with the year on it is the pin flags. I have a couple of polos, a couple of pullovers, but what I like best are the hats because I have them in 4 different colors (white, green, red, blue) so I can wear them with just about any shirt when I play golf. My dad was there this week and got me a Peter Millar polo and a half-zip pullover, can't wait to get those in my hands soon.

Hi all! I didn't want to open a new thread regarding this so figured I'd resurrect this one.

I'm going to the Monday practice round in 2018 and would like to get a rough idea as to how much these things cost, if you guys remember, so I can prepare my wallet. I'm super excited to be going! Thanks in advance!

Hi all! I didn't want to open a new thread regarding this so figured I'd resurrect this one.

I'm going to the Monday practice round in 2018 and would like to get a rough idea as to how much these things cost, if you guys remember, so I can prepare my wallet. I'm super excited to be going! Thanks in advance!

Like where your head is at with this. I'm guessing $300-$500 is a good buffer for a polo, pullover, pin(flag), hat, mug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like where your head is at with this. I'm guessing $300-$500 is a good buffer for a polo, pullover, pin(flag), hat, mug.

You gotta bribe one of the members to take you to members only pro shop lol

You gotta bribe one of the members to take you to members only pro shop lol

Hmm...are we talking about Jackson, Grant, or Benjamins? :laughing:

Tech fabric polos were around 60 I think. They had some higher end shirts easily over 100. Pin flags were less than 20. Hats were about 25 iirc. Yardage book was less than 10. Two pack of koozies about 10. Balls were expensive (prov1).

At least the concessions are super cheap!

Tech fabric polos were around 60 I think. They had some higher end shirts easily over 100. Pin flags were less than 20. Hats were about 25 iirc. Yardage book was less than 10. Two pack of koozies about 10. Balls were expensive (prov1).

At least the concessions are super cheap!

This is more or less exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

I might get a koozie, but I can't imagine much more. If anything I'd be buying stuff for other people. I'm not much of a Masters fan.

I guess I'll have the chance to see if the experience changes my mind since I hit tickets for Wednesday.

I might get a koozie, but I can't imagine much more. If anything I'd be buying stuff for other people. I'm not much of a Masters fan.

I guess I'll have the chance to see if the experience changes my mind since I hit tickets for Wednesday.
Bonus! Koozies all came in 2 packs

Masters Merchandise- What to get

Apparel can run from $60-500, hats were in the $25 range, packs of ball markers were $20 and divot tools were $20. I believe the flag was $25. Be sure to buy a lanyard, keeps your pass nice and looks cool. My favorite was my old school rope hat like caddies used to wear, lots of comments on that beauty. Be sure to check your purchases so you don't have to carry them (after exiting the shop, hang a left and it's just slightly up the hill on your left).

Edit: just found my receipt in said lanyard...
b62c0bf9e9d4a513226c05829010121b.jpg

Apparel can run from $60-500, hats were in the $25 range, packs of ball markers were $20 and divot tools were $20. I believe the flag was $25. Be sure to buy a lanyard, keeps your pass nice and looks cool. My favorite was my old school rope hat like caddies used to wear, lots of comments on that beauty. Be sure to check your purchases so you don't have to carry them (after exiting the shop, hang a left and it's just slightly up the hill on your left).

I will definitely be buying one of the rope hats you were wearing at RR. That looked dope

Edit: just found my receipt in said lanyard...
b62c0bf9e9d4a513226c05829010121b.jpg

Perfect! Just wasn't sure if things would be super inflated or not. Thanks for the info!

I would love to come home from the masters with a green jacket.

Shirt hat ball marker 1/4 zip and flag I dunno what else they have

All the polos and caps that I could afford and then maybe more, oh and a coffee cup and a flag.

I'll definitely be getting a flag and a hat. I dont have a desire to collect a lot of Masters stuff so if something catches my eye i'll go for it. A yardage book would be pretty cool.

Coffee Mugs, Rocks Glasses, Hat, Polo, Pullover, Yardage Book and A Partridge in a pear tree!

Back