Join THP and Budget Golf for Top Golf on us!

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many have seen, we put out something asking for some dates of availability and today we can give all of the details. THP, Budget Golf, Top Golf and THP Live (YouTube Live) will be taking place.

You can be a part of it. We are going to be having some fun from TopGolf Naperville and we want THPers guys to come out and join in on it. This is going to be open to a limited amount of THPers because THP and Budget are going to cover the costs of both Top Golf as well as some food and drinks for everybody.

02ad287f3bd2acccc4aa246cf4795967-S.png

Where & When
Top Golf Naperville
May 26th from 6pm to 8pm

What is Happening
Budget Golf and THP will be hosting an evening at Top Golf where you can come and play for a couple of hours, get some fun SWAG and we are going to DEFINITELY be having a couple of contests. There will be some THP Live taking place to go along with it as well as food, drinks and a whole lot of fun.

18 THPers are Invited (limited space)
Cost is $0

It is 2017 Albatross Club Members only, so if you are a member and enjoying all of the sweet benefits already, this is for you. If you are not, and want information on how to join and help support the a wonderful charity in need, click here.

Signing Up
Just post in this thread that you want to come. That's it. The first 18 that make a post are in. After that we will have a waiting list and if a spot opens up, we will randomly select a person from the waiting list to come join the fun.

Participants
Pringles
Poochgolfer11
ozzman
markm778
dhartmann34
Lord Byron
adamw238
biggs
jfergus7
boder
Rambler
formula8
Myndcraft
MSH134
Trmpt98
pjtime84
TM_Bobby723
mielke101

Last edited:
I want in!

I want in! Thanks again for putting this together. This place is an awesome place for us duffers to gather because of JB and sponsors like Budget Golf!

Join THP & Budget Golf for Top Golf on us!

Join THP & Budget Golf for Top Golf on us!

THP, Budget Golf & TopGolf? I want in as well,please.

This is going to be awesome! Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting the people from Budget Golf.

I want in

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yes please!!

in please

This seems cool. I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st post updated with those that have jumped in. I think I got everybody.

blake, I saw you lurking in the thread, and I know you mentioned trying to swing down. Any chance of making it?

How is this not filled up already?

I'm hoping they're just working. No way they can't jump on this. And it's not limited to local folks!! Indiana, Michigan, Iowa, Wisconsin. Let's go folks!
I know my dad wants to but it's my mom's birthday that day and I think he'd be in big trouble :)

How is this not filled up already?

I would like to join the fun!

Where is Rambler? He loves Top Golf!

Can't way to see those new sticks.

I haven't seen biggs yet but I can tell you that I have seen and hit Pooch's V6s and there are awesome! Not to mention they might be one of my favorite looking irons!

Yep, I definitely want to join in the fun.

Mine are taking an exam. They love those on Fridays.... I took the exam myself last period.

You doggone teachers... Probably have your students doing menial work while you peruse THP. :alien:

Back