Playing Winn Golf Las Vegas

TonyB

Reaction score
Handicap
My friend from Vegas that has a large Hvac business there hooked us up with a Comped round at Winn Golf Vegas, going rates are $500 a round right now and looks amazing! I will be taking lots of pics...

http://www.wynnlasvegas.com/Amenities/Golf

Vegas has some stunning courses.....as long as you've got friends in high places!!

I know there's a bunch of really nice courses in the area. Looking forward to hearing/seeing info on this one.

Have fun. Played it a few years back and its very pretty. If you are headed there for an extended time, TPC Las Vegas is easier to get on (affordability) and a fantastic course as well.

My friend from Vegas that has a large Hvac business there hooked us up with a Comped round at Winn Golf Vegas, going rates are $500 a round right now and looks amazing! I will be taking lots of pics...

http://www.wynnlasvegas.com/Amenities/Golf

Be sure to wave at me across the street!

863add1536f956e7b297fea4719c7a3a.jpg

I played there last summer. It was fantastic. Caddies are required, so get ready to tip. Its crazy how you can be right on the strip and yet feel like you are in another part of the country. We were on the tee box (can't remember which hole), and a friend was getting ready to tee off. A rabbit was hopping down alongside a creek that bisected the fairway not too far away. Suddenly, right as my buddy begins his backswing, a hawk swoops in and snags the rabbit in its talons and carries it away. Everyone went nuts. At first, the guy teeing off thought his jerk buddies were just messing with him during his backswing because he didn't see any of it. Crazy to think that happened a few hundred yards from a Budget Suites and a 7-Eleven.

I am down here for 2 weeks but mainly racing. We have 2 back to back race weekends. Only time for one maybe two rounds

Have fun! hit em well!

I am down here for 2 weeks but mainly racing. We have 2 back to back race weekends. Only time for one maybe two rounds

Racing what?

It's due to be closed soon so enjoy the last hurrah!

Have fun, it won't be there in a few years.

Back