What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panda Express.

No Cooking Tonight.

JM

Fish n chips at the Pub!

Chipotle

Scallops wrapped in bacon, and then crab stuffed haddock.

482d7360decc6b923c786caf126f6ac0.jpg

Pappardelle: chicken, artichoke hearts, asparagus, sun dried tomatoes, over noodles. Ate it too fast to get a picture.

Whole wings, low and slow on the grill.

JM

Carolina style pulled pork with a spring mix of lettuce with caesar dressing.

Steak!!

Lobster tacos

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Wowee that sounds amazing

BBQ pulled pork nachos, they were amazing!!!

Sandwiches with home made chicken salad.

Beef and broccoli stir fry (new recipe), rice. It was good! Amstel Light on the side for me (yuck... nothing there), champagne for the wife. (Yes, someone is spoiled....)

Boomers burgers and waffle fries with a strawberry milkshake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh HELL yeah

It was the bomb! extra order of them waffle fries hit the spot. Ryan have you tried the root beer milkshake? I wanted to get it but Strawberry was calling me

It was the bomb! extra order of them waffle fries hit the spot. Ryan have you tried the root beer milkshake? I wanted to get it but Strawberry was calling me

Nah never have. I always think about getting something else but end up with strawberry because it's amazing haha

Nah never have. I always think about getting something else but end up with strawberry because it's amazing haha

Ditto, its hard to leave from my favorite

Crab cakes with lime/chipotle sauce, rice, salad. The chipotle sauce was really good with the crab cakes! Amstel Light on the side. The Amstel went better with this meal. Peach pie and coffee for dessert.....

Last edited:
Getting sushi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back