The 2017 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP has a full schedule of events setup for 2017 and in case you missed it, the calendar can be found here. While the schedule is made up of some incredible events, past history says The Gauntlet will be one for the ages.

Do you have what it takes to run the Gauntlet?

A look at the 2015 Recap Video From This Event

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2017 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity and for more information on that, click here.

When & Where
May 19th-21st, 2017
Austin, TX
Falconhead Golf Club

Format
This event is a team event with four teams of four.
Each team is captained by a member from Callaway Golf and we will be announcing those captains in the coming weeks.
Running the Gauntlet involves playing multiple rounds of golf, as a member of a unique 4 person team.
Who can survive the Gauntlet?

Skill Level

ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

Prizes
TBA - It's Awesome
Spot in THP Hall of Fame
Beautiful Trophies
All Participants Will Receive Swag and it's very cool!

Other Items
Friday during the day there will be an optional activity for people that have arrived (no additional costs).
Dinner will be included each night as part of this event and as always expect something top notch.
Matchups will be announced at that time.
Friday Night Dinner and Drinks
Saturday Night Dinner and Drinks

THPMasterLogo-M.jpg

Cost
Cost for event is $299 & this includes
2 Rounds of Golf at the Falconhead Golf Course
Callaway Golf Balls
Dinners Each night with THPers & members from Callaway Golf
Range Balls before round
Callaway Headwear (Team Colors)
Callaway Swag Bag - Each captain is putting together a custom swag bag for their team. Could be just about anything.
$100 deposit due at signup and that is non-refundable. The remainder of balance is due 14 days prior to event.

Lodging
While this event is not a stay and play, we will have a centralized hotel for those that want to stay.

Participants
awtryau89
so-illhacker
kc720
Shaner
threeboysdad
jmac
erikferner
IceyShanks
Kevin Coleman
jim54
JohnSinVA
zbuechner4

Last edited:
I am so freaking in.

Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang JB, you're a busy man today!

I wish I had a bigger golf fund, there are so many great events and this is another serious ponder!

Great venue - Falconhead is a fun one.

Dates don't work, but this will be an EPIC time. Have fun everyone.

Another awesome THP event! Dates don't work for me, but looks like a blast!

Hmm, would love to get back in and get that HOF tag.

Wow that brought back to many memories right there! Can I just say that Callaway Major logo is solid!

Heck I'm all in for this!

Can't wait to try and throw my hat in, this event will be EPIC!

Wow that brought back to many memories right there! Can I just say that Callaway Major logo is solid!

Good luck boys! Dates don't work for me sadly so I want be able to enter. Looks like another amazing opportunity though which I've come to expect in my short time here

This is going to be a great one. Dates put me out, but don't sleep on this one folks!!!

Sadly won't be able to make this work for me but will be a tremendous event for all those that get in and an incredilbe follow for those of us not in the event.

This sounds FUN...love the 4 man team concept

I love hearing about this. I had a blast at the 2014 edition. The debut of Darth Finley. Sadly, I cannot make this one. But I will be rooting for Finley's team, assuming he's in.

I think the dates look good. Will have to check with the boss but I cant wait to throw my name in the hat for sure

Loved playing in the first Gauntlet. Sign up for this one boys...you won't regret it!!

I love hearing about this. I had a blast at the 2014 edition. The debut of Darth Finley. Sadly, I cannot make this one. But I will be rooting for Finley's team, assuming he's in.

Would not miss it!

Well, I'm gonna have to investigate the schedule and have a chat with the wife about this. This is most definitely one of the most coveted events for me this year.

Wife just gave the go ahead so all barriers are down. Flights looks good as well.

Looks like an awesome setup! Can't wait to try for it.

Everybody should want to be in The Gauntlet. My kid's birthday is that weekend otherwise I would be all over this again. I'll be jealous of all the guys lucky enough to get in.

Back