2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone likes the labels because these are a PITA to put on. : )

#whatidoforlove

In that case you should set aside a couple extra ones for you

Packing has officially commenced. Only 3 days until liftoff for us!
Packing. Great idea. Instead I got suckered into tiling a backsplash around the entire counter top in the kitchen....something I've never done before.
:bulgy-eyes:
I used to work on fighter jets. This can't be that different, right? :banghead:

Packing early is lame, I like the 5 minute rush then hear about it because I forgot 1 thing :beat-up:

I hope everyone likes the labels because these are a PITA to put on. : )

#whatidoforlove

Your assistant thanks you for not passing it down the line

Just a head's up for those coming in for this one.
Its going to be hot.
Orlando weather is quite different from places on the coast in FL, so it will be close to 90 or so, with very little breeze and lots of humidity.
Pack accordingly, bring sunscreen and take care of yourself.

Just a head's up for those coming in for this one.
Its going to be hot.
Orlando weather is quite different from places on the coast in FL, so it will be close to 90 or so, with very little breeze and lots of humidity.
Pack accordingly, bring sunscreen and take care of yourself.

Hydrate!

I just remember 441's example of the temps. "Surface of the sun"

Yes it's hot here this week, but I have a feeling everyone's gonna have so much fun it really won't bother anyone.

How are the evenings? I see the lows are still around upper 70s but is that usually mornings or evenings that get to that temp?

How are the evenings? I see the lows are still around upper 70s but is that usually mornings or evenings that get to that temp?

Usually in the upper 70's to low 80's at night and they'll eventually get to that low you see, just in time to start hearing back up.

Once the sun goes down it feels fine around here, especially since it's so hot during the day.

Just going to add 2-3 extra bottles of water to the 4 I already drink. Have several sunblock coming with me.

We just got back from visiting my mom. Time to unpack and get to packing again. :D

It won't be so bad, we're playing in the am before the heat really sets in.

I thought weather talk wasn't permitted? Isn't that a no no on here?

It won't be so bad, we're playing in the am before the heat really sets in.
We're playing at 3am. Lololol

Sorry but I couldn't resist.

I thought weather talk wasn't permitted? Isn't that a no no on here?

This is more for safety purposes :) and notice no one has mentioned the R word yet

I can't believe thus event is less than a week away. Things creep up on you sometimes. Can't wait to see everyone.

Anddd packing is done. Now just have to get through 2 days of work and a 5am flight and we'll be in FL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back