The 2017 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

I suppose I could get interested in something like this.

Man, I've always wanted to get into an official Gauntlet after experiencing the unofficial test gauntlet years ago. Have a work conflict that will keep me from trying to make this one. The format is a blast so everybody that can, should try to get in!

Wow this one is going to come quick. Just over a month away.

Excited to give this a shot. Hoping that it works out, as I would love to take part in an event this awesome.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

I might be able to make this work.

Can't wait to get my name in this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will definitely be on the lookout for signups next week!

Well, this looks awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man the schedule is heating up quickly!! Missed the gauntlet when it was close to home and Austin is on my list of places to go this summer....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

MAN this one is going to be fun, and its coming in a hurry! Wish it wasn't the last day of school which I can't miss, but I know this will be hard fought to get into!

Love the memories! Hopefully I can swing this.

I would love to run the Gauntlet again, hope I can make it into this one.

I have rounds Monday/tuesday morning next week... Will be checking my phone for this one!

Love Texas!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I've been to Austin and I loved it! This is going to be a very hot ticket!

Breaking my heart.....deep in the heart of Texas.

Don't know if I'm gonna be able to make the dates work for a chance here but never say die!

Breaking my heart.....deep in the heart of Texas.

Don't know if I'm gonna be able to make the dates work for a chance here but never say die!

You don't want to miss signing up for this one...

So awesome. This is going to be a fantastic event. I may try for this, but not sure I can swing it.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

All that was needed to get me up off the couch and moving was the Backstreet Boys music in the video!

You don't want to miss signing up for this one...

Wish I could, but Shaft Up is too close, and won't be able to swing it. Good luck to all that do sign up!

It is Callaway and THP this is going to be a blast for all that participate and the rest of the forum looking on.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Would love to make this my first competitive THP event!!!

Whelp. Wife's birthday that weekend. And going on a major golf trip the following weekend. No idea how I'm going to get approval for this one, but going to fight my heart out for it this weekend to try. Love to see that Finley will be participating. Can't wait to see who the rest of the captains are.

Whoo hoo

I'm all over this

Back