Why the Fast and the Furious is great.

blugold

Autobots, ROLL OUT!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This little video makes me want to binge watch these damn movies.

Pretty cool.

The reason the car community shunned the first couple movies in the series is whoever wrote em didn't know squat about cars. But I have to admit that the stories and the car knowledge got much better as the series went on.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Pretty cool.

The reason the car community shunned the first couple movies in the series is whoever wrote em didn't know squat about cars. But I have to admit that the stories and the car knowledge got much better as the series went on.

Admittedly, I have not watched any since the second, but now I want to. Skip right to 3 and have a good ole binge watch.

Good movies!!!!

I had no desire to see Fate of the Furious.

I changed my mind.

Admittedly, I have not watched any since the second, but now I want to. Skip right to 3 and have a good ole binge watch.
I'll say this... as someone who was actively involved in the modified car scene and the LA street racing scene when the first movie came out... it was total ********. lol

I'll say this... as someone who was actively involved in the modified car scene and the LA street racing scene when the first movie came out... it was total ********. lol

It wasn't made for 'the street racer'. It was made to a sell tickets. They have gone a long way to honor the car culture after the first few. But as a car guy myself the Charger doing a wheelie almost made me puke.

LOL, this is almost spot-on. After the first couple, I was done, but once they looped everything together, I have had to go back and watch all of them.

I have never watched Tokyo drift, don't think I missed anything. 4 was good, 5 was GREAT, 6 & 7 were entertaining. I can only imagine what 8 is going to bring. Ridiculous I am sure but I will be watching it.

I have definitely enjoyed the series, not so much 2 and 3, but the rest have been interesting. Five and Seven are probably my favorites. I will definitely go see 8 when it comes out.

I never realized they were all put together like that. Pretty interesting.

That was actually kind of interesting haha. These movies are kind of a guilty pleasure for me, though I don't think I've seen the 2nd and 3rd.

I thought the second one was the worst. I have enjoyed watching all the others and will watch the new one on release day.

I've never watched any of them. Are they really any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it is because I was 17 when the first one came out, but I have loved them all. Everyone I watch makes me go back to my high school days

This was actually worth the watch. It made me thirsty however. Any idea what he was drinking?

I have never watched Tokyo drift, don't think I missed anything. 4 was good, 5 was GREAT, 6 & 7 were entertaining. I can only imagine what 8 is going to bring. Ridiculous I am sure but I will be watching it.

Tokyo Drift is my favorite one! Except for the main character. He sucks.

Tokyo Drift is my favorite one! Except for the main character. He sucks.

The moron looking guy with the Frankenstein haircut that's on the new CSI: New Orleans? I agree!

I loves the first as a teenager. The second wasn't as good, didn't bother with the third, but have loved the rest. I always thought the third was a throwaway but I guess I have to go back and watch it now.

4-7 really were legitimately good goofy action movies.

Back