Great Coffee From A THPer - Jumping Trout Coffee Preview

If the taste is anywhere close to the aroma, I definitely will. :)

I'll be ordering another bag or two, but I have to finish the current "name" brand on hand first :(

Enjoying some Jumping Trout right now. One cup down, about to grab my second. So delicious.

Enjoying some Jumping Trout right now. One cup down, about to grab my second. So delicious.
I had to suffer with hotel coffee for 2 days, First thing I did when getting home is put on a pot of Black Bear Reserve , such a treat .

I gave a bag of the jumping trout roast to a friend and he says he won't drink any other coffe. "Best coffee ever" were the words out of his mouth

I have to buy more. My parents drank a bag and left me nothing.

If you haven't tried the Black Bear, you're missing out. Best coffee I've ever tried and I will be ordering more to make sure that I don't run out. I only drink one cup a day, but it's a necessity now.

My stash was running low, so a bag of Smoky Mountain Roast is headed West.

That's awesome buddy, we dropped it at the post office yesterday.

Thank you..

Hey Doc, right now we are only going to ship in the US, we are working on international but the cost and the customs make it cost prohibitive honestly. I will definitely let you know when we get something set up. Thank you so much for even considering us.

Just had a quick look on your website and see you are still only shipping to the US, so guessing the international costs haven't worked out for you, but I would still be interested if you ever get it sorted

Cannot decide whether I want Black Bear or Smoky Mountain!!

Placed an order this morning for a bag of Black Bear, which I haven't tried yet. Also ordered a bag of Smokey Mountain Roast, which I think is fabulous. Really great coffee Marc!

Thanks guys, I'm out of town with my wife for a couple more days but as soon as we get back I'll ship out a fresh batch, it will probably ship by Wednesday or Thursday. I apologize for the delay fellas.

My latest order arrived on Thursday, and I just made my first cup of Black Bear. Its very tasty. Flavorful and dark tasting but not overpowering. I like it. Drinking it black.

We thank you for your business Barry and we hope you enjoy every sip.

We need to get out and play again, holler if you get to the Charlotte area.

We thank you for your business Barry and we hope you enjoy every sip.

We need to get out and play again, holler if you get to the Charlotte area.

I'll be passing through the week of the Savannah Invitational. I'll send you a PM!

Thanks for the most excellent beans!

7669ecf7a28819902d4d916231878c4e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I need me some JumpingTrout coffee. Thinks I'll order some

You really can't go wrong with any in the lineup.
I need me some JumpingTrout coffee. Thinks I'll order some

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Just ordered some Smoky Mountain Roast. Looking forward to trying it!

Back