2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the second I got the PM, the scripting started. Shellys shorts came Friday. Of course I had to get her puma, and they're pink ?

Yea the second I got the PM, the scripting started. Shellys shorts came Friday. Of course I had to get her puma, and they're pink ?

Matching all pink?

I've got 2 pair of puma pants (1st I found that actually fit me properly too), thp/puma 1/4 zip pullover hanging up. The wife I believe has been saying "we" gotta get organised. hmm, I think I know what to wear to golf lol. I've been wearing a tee shirt under golf shirt to heat up more than normal so Orlando heat won't be as bad.

I've got 2 pair of puma pants (1st I found that actually fit me properly too), thp/puma 1/4 zip pullover hanging up. The wife I believe has saying we gotta get organised. hmm, I think I know what to wear to golf lol. I've been wearing a tee shirt under golf shirt to heat up more than normal so Orlando heat won't be as bad.

Heat prep, I like it

Only thing left for me to get is a hat to match Saturday's round. Everything else is set and ready to roll!

I've got 2 pair of puma pants (1st I found that actually fit me properly too), thp/puma 1/4 zip pullover hanging up. The wife I believe has been saying "we" gotta get organised. hmm, I think I know what to wear to golf lol. I've been wearing a tee shirt under golf shirt to heat up more than normal so Orlando heat won't be as bad.

Heat prep, I like it

Not to worried about the heat but the humidity is a pain. Glad we have been getting some this weeks.

Not to worried about the heat but the humidity is a pain. Glad we have been getting some this weeks.

True. But Ohio is plenty humid haha

U guys are just getting the warm stuff eh. We have slowly been warning up the last two days the humidity has ramped up..not sure it compares to Orlando though

I've heard the center of the sun doesn't compare much to Orlando haha

It really hasn't been to hot around here lately. Very tolerable weather.

Ok some logistical questions.

A rental car big enough to fit two couples and their luggage including golf bags in travel cases is looking like it's gonna cost every bit of $300 which includes resort parking fees but not gas so it could be more. The shuttle one way per person to/from resort to airport is $22/person so that's the cheaper option as far as getting to the resort and getting back to the airport.

But is there a plan on travel to the course and dinner Saturday and Sunday? We have no problem getting a cab for the evenings but the travel to golf and back is mainly my question

A rental car big enough to fit two couples and their luggage including golf bags in travel cases is looking like it's gonna cost every bit of $300 which includes resort parking fees but not gas so it could be more. The shuttle one way per person to/from resort to airport is $22/person so that's the cheaper option as far as getting to the resort and getting back to the airport.

But is there a plan on travel to the course and dinner Saturday and Sunday? We have no problem getting a cab for the evenings but the travel to golf and back is mainly my question

One of the dinners (if people choose to go) and the rounds of golf being off site might be hard to get to going that route. Check out Priceline perhaps for a cheaper alternative.

Although $80 a person (rental car at $320 for 2 couples) vs $44 a person (there and back for shuttle) might be worth it.

i use hotwire...minivan or SUV should be able to be had for $250ish maybe less.

i use hotwire...minivan or SUV should be able to be had for $250ish maybe less.

Ya that's the price we have for a minivan right now but add another $60 for parking. But it looks like we need a car anyways

Mrs. Whozat and I are getting in some LIITA prep tonight......knocking down some frozen raspberry mango rum drinks.

Only have to get through 9 more days, and then on the 10th day we'll be in Florida! So excited to get together with everyone, meet the fantastic Cobra/Puma team, and enjoy a much needed vacation!

Good news with the jury duty situation- no jury trials next week! We're on the home stretch now!

Have never flown with my clubs, any tips on packing the clubs and keeping them safe?

Have never flown with my clubs, any tips on packing the clubs and keeping them safe?

Adjustable heads off, shaft tips down in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back