The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Someone took to Wikipedia this is hilarious. Check the owner of the Bulls! GO CAVS!!!

a592c640d56cc92a1077f1fb0eefbe5e.jpg
Haha that's funny because a buddy just sent me this.

428ed02eb93f58c34d90bb761bd067f3.jpg

Hoping the Clippers are able to take Game 7 from the Rockets (I'm a Knicks "fan"). Not sure either team will able to beat the Warriors though.

clippers-defeat-rockets.jpg

Not a fun game to watch as a Clippers fan. It's like they couldn't believe they deserved to be in the Western finals or something. Each shot was rushed and panicky in that Fourth quarter. I'm hoping they dig in and get the W now.

Keep it up Hawks!

Damn. Great shot, but you gotta get that off in time.

Hahahaha suck it Pierce!

This is the worst, good series ever. Congrats to atl, you get 5 or 6 more games

Those 'garbage' Hawks LOL

This is the worst, good series ever. Congrats to atl, you get 5 or 6 more games

I think Cleveland may force a game 7 before the Hawks take the series, but I appreciate your confidence.

Surrounded by Hawks fans. They are happy

Just watched my first 30 minutes of NBA this season...congratulations Hawks!!

I think Cleveland may force a game 7 before the Hawks take the series, but I appreciate your confidence.
If kyrie tore something and lebron meets the same fate as Kevin Love... I'll buy it. Enjoy though, conference finals is a big deal!!

Atlanta struggled against the 18th and 12th best teams in the NBA this postseason. I may eat crow here, but I think Cleveland wins in 5. I'll be rooting for the Hawks, though.

They took the garbage out tonight huh?

I don't think so. I'm thinking the Hawks close em out in 5.
Care to make a avatar wager that doesn't happen?

If kyrie tore something and lebron meets the same fate as Kevin Love... I'll buy it. Enjoy though, conference finals is a big deal!!

Just like the Hawks only beat Washington because Wall was out... Until Wall played again.

It's okay. The Hawks don't have superstars, so they'll always be the underdogs. Let's see what happens starting Wednesday.

Atlanta struggled against the 18th and 12th best teams in the NBA this postseason. I may eat crow here, but I think Cleveland wins in 5. I'll be rooting for the Hawks, though.

I think the Hawks beat the Cavs three of four this year.

#Stats

Back