Live Minnesota THP Driver Testing - Reviews As They Happen

The Fly Z is a fun driver. Man. Staggering how well Hox and I just hit it.

Not a fan of the Nike vapor after 9 holes so far. High handicapper with a out to in swing. Fly z was working pretty well

Our match is back to all square

I'm not giving up the exotic e8 beta

So Fup has been coming up short all day. Short again on 10 with a money club and he realized his laser was set to meters. Oops.

2 putt birdie all set up by the drive off the fly z

305df37f42cd5c97064245da9780b047.jpg

By the way, Ping gloves are awesome...
Wow easy on the grip lol

How bad on the spin? What shaft is in it?

Stock. I'm just a high spinner off the tee. It has a Tour Blue in it.

Next up is Vapor Flex.

Big hook left me in the trees. Still had a par putt. But missed. Bogey.

Vapor Pro does feel amazing.
I freaking love the Vapor Pro. Still stand by it, that and the 915D2 are my fave heads I've hit so far this season. Really liked the Aeroburner and XR too

A little High Heat action on the back nine.

So Fup has been coming up short all day. Short again on 10 with a money club and he realized his laser was set to meters. Oops.
Hahaha FUPY FAIL :alien:

The Cobra FlyZ is a Bommer for me. Straight and high.

The Vapor Flex definitely feels different then he Speed and the Pro. Very Bertha Alpha ish if that makes sense.

Hawk with a huge up and down.
42228c64d4cbfe82f6be294f8512db92.jpg
1d10daa569ad3278369d33d839ec3fa7.jpg

Nike Vapor Driver.....wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perkis just bombed the G30. So did bryce.

Nike Vapor Flex off 11. High and right. Sensing a trend? Feels a little different, very muted. Sweethebs absolutely killed it. High towering shot.

Chipped in for birdy on 9

Happy with the D200. Stock shaft not a great fit for me but the forgiveness and adjustability is there.

Bradman can play. They go 1up with 5 to play. They still get 2 of 8 pops.

729c14b63f407a473e9ff1c85eff10d6.jpg
1st time hitting a Nike club. I think I need to adjust because I'm going left with the new ones. I have a heavier shaft in mine so that's my excuse!

Hox just put the Cleveland Black into orbit. It's now sending weather reports to greater St. Paul.

Back