In which pocket do you keep your ball marker?

In which pocket do you keep your ball marker?

• Total voters

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Watching the pros this week and seeing some guys keep the marker in their left pocket, take it out with their left hand, change to their right hand then mark, and then do in reverse to put it away got me thinking, I keep my marker in my right pocket, I'm right handed and it's straight out of the pocket onto the green and back in.

What about you, which pocket do you keep your ball marker in?

I keep it in my left and use my left to mark as well. Mind you i am left handed it's natural

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

always in the left. was it hogan who said he never had anything in his right pocket? or nelson?

I don't like to keep anything in my left pocket. Don't like the way it feels

Right pocket, along with my divot tool.

I am fairly OCD about keeping things in the same pocket, iphone goes in left front, pocket in left back if I am using it scorecard/yardage book in back right.

I have a clip on my hat that I use for a ball marker.

Left pocket to right hand although i don't usually mark anything unless i'm in the way of my playing partners line.

Divot tool and marker in left, tees in right.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Left pocket is for my glove, so marker, tee and repair tool all go in right pocket. Unless I have a hat on that holds the marker.

Do not believe in superstitions, so I use practicality in my decisions.

Left always left. bad things happen if its in my right hand pocket.

Always left for me also, with my phone in the right (for Arccos). No tees in my pocket so I don't stab myself.

I keep it on my cap.

I always keep it in my right pocket.

Right pocket

The one I put it it, which isn't always the first one I reach into to pull it out.

Everything in my right pocket, mainly because I'm right handed and it's the non-glove hand. If I wear a hat the mark may be there with a magnet.

Tees, marker and divot tool in right, phone in left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right pocket

I keep it kin my left along with a ball marker and divot tool. I'm right handed.

Made the mistake of putting tees, divot tool & marker, etc in my left (glove side) pocket many years ago... I gotta say, it's NOT a good look on the golf course, trying to wrestle your gloved hand out of your front pocket... not good at all.

Right. Hate to put my gloved hand in my pocket.

Right handed and I keep it in the right pocket.

Left pocket always. 1 white tee in my right and that's it.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

My phone goes in my left pocket, along with my glove when it's not on my hand. Everything else golf-related goes in my right pocket.

Back