Status
Not open for further replies.

dcbrad

locked and reloaded
Reaction score
Handicap
Geography
Looking to buy 4 putters for a charity tournament that I sit on the board for (National Alliance on Mental Illness). I don't need anything to be top of the line or brand new in the plastic, but something that is in good condition, and doesn't have a ton of noticeable wear. Obviously, these will be donated so I'm not looking to spend an arm and a leg, but I don't expect a charity case either and will pay fair price for them.

Any brand is fine, feel free to PM me with any offers you have.

Hit your local Goodwill.

Hit your local Goodwill.
I assume he wants putters in decent shape, and probably from this century. I have scoured my local Goodwill numerous times and all they have out is crap.

My local chain store had a Yes Callie on closeout for $50. I could pick it up and get it to you if you want and its still there.

Thanks for the offers so far everyone. I've responded to all the PMs, bumping this back to the top!

not sure if you want to cather to the left handed crowd, but I have a never compromise connoisseur portofino I could send you for shipping costs, or I could bring it to you at the Pittsburgh invitational

looks something like that, but left handed
connoisseur_portofino_large.jpg

not sure if you want to cather to the left handed crowd, but I have a never compromise connoisseur portofino I could send you for shipping costs, or I could bring it to you at the Pittsburgh invitational

looks something like that, but left handed
connoisseur_portofino_large.jpg

I appreciate that brother, unfortunately, the chances of people buying raffle tickets for a lefty putter are quite a bit fewer than if it was righty. Thank you though!

I have a Palm Springs Visa putter, blade style, used only during a couple beginner golf lessons. It is yours for the price of shipping, around 10.00. Let me know and I can get it out to you.

Rob

Bumping this again, still looking for a couple.

What kind of putters are you looking for? I might have a few at my house I would give you. You get the shipping and they are yours but not sure they are super quality. They will be in good shape but they are left over from my early golf experimenting days.

I have an odyssey white steel #1...it does show its age with a faded and used grip, but the club head looks good...I can send you some pics of it later tonight

What kind of putters are you looking for? I might have a few at my house I would give you. You get the shipping and they are yours but not sure they are super quality. They will be in good shape but they are left over from my early golf experimenting days.

I have an odyssey white steel #1...it does show its age with a faded and used grip, but the club head looks good...I can send you some pics of it later tonight

Thanks guys, just PM me a few pictures and we can talk!

Mods you can lock this one. Thank you everyone who sent PMs. The 4 putters have been aquired!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back