The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traffic during the drove home is starting to get to me today will be 8 straight days it will take an hour or more to go 25 miles

We have 1 dog, 20 or so cats, and a firm "outdoors only" policy. They live in the barn. There are perks to living half an hour from the nearest store...

Traffic during the drove home is starting to get to me today will be 8 straight days it will take an hour or more to go 25 miles

Is there a reason that its taking long?
Like an accident each day? Its snowing? Etc?
That seems like a ridiculously long time to go 25 miles. Average speed limit of about 25.

Is there a reason that its taking long?
Like an accident each day? Its snowing? Etc?
That seems like a ridiculously long time to go 25 miles. Average speed limit of about 25.
Nope just congestion.
Part of the problems is 271S goes from 5 lanes to 2 the. Once it opens back up you have tons of 480 traffic too. Only 1 of those days had an accident....just weird.

And honestly the last 10 miles I'll get done in 12 to 15 minutes so it's really even worse

Nope just congestion.
Part of the problems is 271S goes from 5 lanes to 2 the. Once it opens back up you have tons of 480 traffic too. Only 1 of those days had an accident....just weird.

And honestly the last 10 miles I'll get done in 12 to 15 minutes so it's really even worse

Damn, we have a road like that down here that was 4 lanes down to two to go through a toll and then back to 3. It was a cluster. Thankfully they ripped it up and its under construction and it will be a breeze after that, but I remember those days of going home 9 miles and it taking 35 minutes.

Damn, we have a road like that down here that was 4 lanes down to two to go through a toll and then back to 3. It was a cluster. Thankfully they ripped it up and its under construction and it will be a breeze after that, but I remember those days of going home 9 miles and it taking 35 minutes.
If you are talking about the Vets, my average commute (12ish miles) since January is north of 45 minutes. 90 minutes several times in April and May.

If you are talking about the Vets, my average commute (12ish miles) since January is north of 45 minutes. 90 minutes several times in April and May.

Yes sir. When its done, its going to cut that down a huge amount.
Of course that will not help that traffic up where you live or by your office however.

Yes sir. When its done, its going to cut that down a huge amount.
Of course that will not help that traffic up where you live or by your office however.
Express lane will be a godsend. Right now it's worst between Gunn and Linebaugh on the way to work and Hillsborough on the way home. Thank goodness I don't deal with Sugarwood/Hutchison.

Still trying to get home. Construction going on, so I've done 23 miles in the past hour.

I drove home, stopped by the bank, as soon as I pulled in the driveway I realized I forgot something at the office, ran back and am almost back home, all of that in less than 40 minutes. There are perks to working in the burbs.

I feel like we are in the eye of the storm or something. Right now 3 dogs are resting on the couch, one is on a dog bed near the couch, and the other is hiding in a corner (but that is what she always does). I just know all hell will break loose soon.

Express lane will be a godsend. Right now it's worst between Gunn and Linebaugh on the way to work and Hillsborough on the way home. Thank goodness I don't deal with Sugarwood/Hutchison.

That area is a train wreck

6am flight tomorrow to Boston...Not sure what I was thinking, but alarm set for 4am, and bedtime in the not too distant future (though I'll be unable to sleep and reading the forums on my phone no doubt until about midnight).

Two girls i went to school with are extreme hippies and dont believe in shaving. Thats fine whatevs but please stop posting pictures of your arm pits on facebook. Its like a damn Jack Links beef jerky commercial every time I sign on lol

Bruce Jenner is now a woman. The way FB is reacting you'd think he brought Armageddon along for the ride with his new boobs. Who cares!

Bruce Jenner is now a woman. The way FB is reacting you'd think he brought Armageddon along for the ride with his new boobs. Who cares!
As much as I agree that it shouldn't be a big deal, it may help one person, if that happens, for me, then it was worth it.

I don't even have Facebook and I'm so tired of hearing about this .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even have Facebook and I'm so tired of hearing about this .

My wife started to talk about it I ended the chat quickly.

I got enough of my own problems and no time to worry about one of the Duggars or whatever bruce Jenner is or isn't now

My wife started to talk about it I ended the chat quickly.

I got enough of my own problems and no time to worry about one of the Duggars or whatever bruce Jenner is or isn't now

Seriously this dude hasn't been relevant for 40 years who gives a **** .

Is it really that much harder to type you and your versus u and ur?

I don't even use textspeak when I am texting. It's bad enough when it's a kid doing it. When it's an adult doing it, it's definitely not impressive.

My mom does this, but she has gone from no texting to texting with her flip phone and it's fewer keys to press so I'll allow it.

As much as I agree that it shouldn't be a big deal, it may help one person, if that happens, for me, then it was worth it.

A few years ago, I had a client who went through the same issue. I would never wish that one anyone. I cannot imagine how an identity crisis like that would tear you apart inside.

Seriously this dude hasn't been relevant for 40 years who gives a **** .

People with too much spare time and those that enjoy drama

A few years ago, I had a client who went through the same issue. I would never wish that one anyone. I cannot imagine how an identity crisis like that would tear you apart inside.

Hopefully his/her first call was to one of the tabloids .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back