How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Back to zero! Didn't play well at all Saturday. Will try to start another streak tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start my streak...1st birdie of the year

Mis-hit an iron and the ball ended on a steep uphill slope. As I was getting to my ball, my playing partner said "don't fall back into the trap"

It was only a 30 foot pitch. . . popped the ball straight up, it came straight down, bounce roll in the cup.

Back on track with a birdie this past weekend...let's see if the streak can continue.

Some how I got one to drop yesterday. Had a few looks but the greens at the course I was playing were hard to read and some just didn't roll true. But it still keeps me on the train.

8 and counting.

Sadly I am at 3 rounds without, I had a slight case of the pulls yesterday on 3 legitimate birdie chances.

2 in a row now. I'm playing in a 9-hole skins game tonight so I'd better make a couple there!

Birdied the par 4, 9th at Kinderlou Forest today. Puts my streak at 5 rounds and ties my longest streak of the year to date.

Up to 8!

Streaks back to two.

Scores are still terrible however.

I made it to 5, looking to keep it going.

Currently 4 rounds.

up to 2 now

my streak is going on 13 rounds!!!( 9 hole course)

Up to 6 rounds now on the current streak. 4 birdies on the day!

Well, I made it to 3 rounds in a row, and now I have a run of 2 rounds without. Ugh!

Last few seasons I used to make 1 bird on the front and 1 on the back but this year I'm struggling to get 1 per round, just not making the putts. Can't remember the last time I made a putt for bird of any decent length.

Sitting at 9 now!

I've got my best streak going in probably ever at 3 rounds.

I'm now up to 3 rounds if I can count my 15 hole round today. Ran out of daylight to complete a full 18

At 2 rounds now if my round yesterday with an eagle. UT no birdie counts

While I appreciate and understand the question, in its present form I cannot answer appropriately. Unfortunately, for me the question must be phrased as--how many rounds does it take for you to make a birdie. That answer would be usually two. I typically birdie a hole every other round.

3 birdies today to push my streak to 5

Back