2015 Greenbrier Classic Thread (Spoilers)

I can feel his pain .

90% of the time the worst score I take is after a birdie .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish i knew what birdies felt like

Man, Hoffman has a quick tempo and I'm not sure how that didn't hit anyone.

I can feel his pain .

90% of the time the worst score I take is after a birdie .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. I'm proficient at the PBFU

I hope he can rebound here, because frankly I dont want to see another week with a single good round and excitement around the best ever finishing 50th.

This coverage of all tiger is getting a little old. He is struggling and may never be a factor again I say just let him go and show him when he is in/or ever in contention again.

as a side note, the players are just destroying this hard track

Vegas keeps missing these short putts lol

Come on, bring out a kid Tiger can kick. He needs to get his round started again

Well that was fun while it lasted TW. Not spending my weekend getting frustrated watching this inconsistency.

Digging Kisner's gator belt. Looked pretty good.

Tiger getting left in the dust. Could of been a good round but his inconsistency is killing him. Wouldn't be surprised to see someone at -15 after today

Well that was fun while it lasted TW. Not spending my weekend getting frustrated watching this inconsistency.

Finishing over par as the majority of an average field goes under is just bad golf. Its back to where it was before. 1 good round, 2 average rounds and 1 crappy round. Never thought I would see the day where one of the best ever is striving to be an average PGA Tour player week to week.

Finishing over par as the majority of an average field goes under is just bad golf. Its back to where it was before. 1 good round, 2 average rounds and 1 crappy round. Never thought I would see the day where one of the best ever is striving to be an average PGA Tour player week to week.

You Tiger fans should be more than happy! He made the cut this week which is impressive.

Should be an exciting finish today. Usually not a fan of par 70 courses, but I enjoy this tourney. It would be cool to see a newcomer step up and get their first win.

Tiger looking wayyyy better today. 3 birds but lipped out another 2 and an eagle . Could easily be at -10. Finally he's hitting a ton of fairways.

Should be an exciting finish today. Usually not a fan of par 70 courses, but I enjoy this tourney. It would be cool to see a newcomer step up and get their first win.

Agreed. I really thought Woods would fare better than the marginal finish he will show with. Something between 30-50th most likely, and 2 decent rounds and 2 average to below average rounds. I know some will say "Its a start", but frankly its been that way for about 2 years now.

Commentators are saying "did you ever think he'd hit 12/13 fairways?" Hahaha

Agreed. I really thought Woods would fare better than the marginal finish he will show with. Something between 30-50th most likely, and 2 decent rounds and 2 average to below average rounds. I know some will say "Its a start", but frankly its been that way for about 2 years now.

Honest question: did you think that before or after his round on Thursday? I'm as big of a Tiger fan you'll find, but I was just hoping he'd make the cut this week after the dumpster fire that was the US Open for him. The biggest thing about this week is that overall, the ball striking was improved from Chambers Bay. The putter was cold over the weekend, but today's stats are nothing to sneeze at: 12/14 fairways, 15/18 GIR. I know that the critics will say that Greenbrier isn't a very challenging tournament compared to others, but this is the best 4 days he's put together all year apart from the Masters, which is a good thing.

Honest question: did you think that before or after his round on Thursday? I'm as big of a Tiger fan you'll find, but I was just hoping he'd make the cut this week after the dumpster fire that was the US Open for him. The biggest thing about this week is that overall, the ball striking was improved from Chambers Bay. The putter was cold over the weekend, but today's stats are nothing to sneeze at: 12/14 fairways, 15/18 GIR. I know that the critics will say that Greenbrier isn't a very challenging tournament compared to others, but this is the best 4 days he's put together all year apart from the Masters, which is a good thing.
Couldn't believe they said this was his first bogey free round in 56 attempts lol crazy

I thought it before Thursday. Just as I do for the Open Championship.
I never thought I would see the day where making the cut and top 30-40 or so is considered a good thing.
But I guess when you are ranked outside of the top 200, people will cling to anything positive.

Wow Bryce with a snap hook on 1st tee

Wow Bryce with a snap hook on 1st tee
Did you notice how twitchy he was right before he hit? It just seemed like he wasn't comfortable at all lol

Did you notice how twitchy he was right before he hit? It just seemed like he wasn't comfortable at all lol
Yeah wasn't sure if that was his pre shot routine or what but it was yucky

Man do I need Henley to win, I have got nothing else in the top 12.

Back