What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6ca93217c5334483975e14ada4d88967.jpg

Re-gripped a club.

Washed off my push cart and washed my clubs. Gonna play my Thursday league night tonight because my daughter graduates high school tomorrow night.

I'm doing it tonight, but it's June so feels like the U.S. open bag should make a run this month. I'll switch out the gear tonight for my round tomorrow after work.

re-gripped a putter and got in my ebay purchase of a Cobra Baffler XL 5 hybrid

Made some good work with my instructor..

THP. Pondered my game. More THP.

Throwing CTL's into BB irons when I get home.

Not to much today, just THP and re gripped a few clubs for a friend of mine.

Played 18 and came to the shop to open packages :) good day

Cleaned up the sticks for tomorrow and got 2 very difficult spikes removed from my golf shoes

Played 9 with my partner for tomorrows league because I will miss due to Daughters graduation. Played really well for four holes then my putting killed me. I'm enjoying the rest of my game and hitting the ball well but I am having a terrible time once I'm on the green.

Hit the range for some work. Oh, and it was a good session.

Lengthy session on and around the practice green. Trying to spend a little time on THP, now, as schedule is infringing on my forum - ing the last couple of weeks.

THP and dreaming about my new fly z+ driver and hoping my color and shaft choice are what I get.

Cleaned my clubs for this weekend and THP'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spent about two hours on the range and short game area. My game is starting to come around. I've got a lot of practicing to do in the next three weeks before my qualifier.... But today was a great start.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433380867.350640.jpg
Regripped this bad boy...

Nice evening at the range. Had my 5yr old son with me and he hit as well. Great father/son session!

Got to play 10-11 holes tonight before getting kicked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back