Jason Day Nike Apparel vs Adidas Apparel

annsguy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
Perhaps it is just me but I couldn't help but but think that Jason Day doesn't look nearly as good or as lean in Nike clothing versus the Adidas clothing he wore in the past few years. I know he hasn't had a lot of time to work on his game with his moms health battle and thank God she is doing better they said but it almost looks Nike doesn't bother to tailor his pants and shirts.
I know this is a weird take but I noted it watching him today. I don't love either brand but I thought Adidas did a better job of outfitting him.

I agree looks weird in Nike.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I agree with u. Have thought that he really doesn't look like himself since he started repping Nike.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

He looked real sharp in Adidas for a long time so this Nike stuff is worse IMO.
Even McIlroy looks like a doofus in some of the Nike getups.

Again, I don't wear either brand but the Adidas guys like Dustin and Sergio look pretty sharp on most days.

I really liked his outfit today but I'm quite sick of white pants on a lot of them

I think all the Nike stuff looks bad right now.

I agree they both looked better in Adidas, but I'll also say I'm not a Nike fan.

He looked
Better in adidas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fine, I'll wear the bias glasses here. I actually like the Nike look better.

The last guy to look really good wearing the swoosh was TW. (although i think a few guys look OK in it now). Day needs his clothes tailored better like TMAG did for him. I used to wear a lot of Nike, and i am more of a fan of Adidas (starting to look into more of a slim fit than TMAG offers now).

The cut on the Nike stuff JD and RM are wearing is too "modern" for lack of a better term. Pieters and Chappell look just fine wearing Nike apparel, its just Nike trying to cram the "athlete" thing into the market.

I think it has to be the sizing and the fact that they've been zipping/ buttoning it up all the way....

They said Day wears all size "small" ....can someone just put him in a large please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing as most of you all. Can't get used to seeing Jday in Nike. He just looks weird.

He looked one million times better in his Adidas gear.

I don't think anybody looked particularly good in Nike gear so far this week. The green in the Callaway EPIC hat was really clashing with Pieter's orange shirt for me and those shoes didn't look good to me either.

I personally prefer Adidas clothing. I'm not a big fan of the fact that most of Nike's clothes are made for people built like Rory and Jason.

I am not.

I like his Nike gear.

I think he has looked terrible in the Nike gear. I was a huge Nike fan for navigation long time, but don't really like the current stuff. But some of the Nike guys pull it off fairly well, Day is one of them.

I think it has to be the sizing and the fact that they've been zipping/ buttoning it up all the way....

They said Day wears all size "small" ....can someone just put him in a large please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He actually said in an interview a little while back that he prefers a tighter fit - even more so - than Rory's.

--

It's a much more athletic/sporty look, that's for sure, and it makes him look about 10 years younger than in the Adidas clothing. But perhaps I'm biased... (I'm also European, we usually prefer more slim styles :blob: )

Always thought he looked sharp in Adidas apparel. Not as much in the Nike stuff.

I don't think either was that great honestly .

The extra medium stuff is just odd .

I agree on this too. There is something blah about his new look.

Back