Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to check out one of these in black today, and man... It's exactly what I want, I think.

All except it didn't come with the double shoulder strap. MADNESS!

bridgestone-tour-model-stand-bag-cbg501-04_083914e1-c406-452f-80a5-9d00c366a97c_large.jpg

So, you'd need the bag AND a shoulder strap kit.

But, for that blue....worth it.

hahahahah it's almost the exact cost. Well played, Taylor.

Could also refinish a driver and an m7 PR that was sadly mistreated at one time.

So many good options right now...

I wonder if the guys at Bridgestone can give me some insight on why only the single strap.

Seems like more of a cart bag that has a stand for range work. Kind of like the Sun Mountain Hybrid.

Seems like more of a cart bag that has a stand for range work. Kind of like the Sun Mountain Hybrid.

I guess.. It sits a ton like my current BSG and there are definitely loops for a the double.

Big Bertha V Series 3W. I like how the Heavenwood still elevates on thinly hit shots. That would come in very handy for me with a 3W off the deck.

Still haven't hit this one, surprisingly.
I'm a fan of the U45! It's a blast to hit! Of course if your into long penetrating iron shots that are easy to work.

I have zero ponders because I just submitted my club order for the #THPLegacy

Big Bertha V Series 3W. I like how the Heavenwood still elevates on thinly hit shots. That would come in very handy for me with a 3W off the deck.

The BB V series 3W is the real deal! I've struggled with 3Ws in the past and after trying this out I had to put one in the bag. Great from the tee or the deck and goes for days. Check out CPO for deals.

Still haven't hit this one, surprisingly.

I'm a fan of the U45! It's a blast to hit! Of course if your into long penetrating iron shots that are easy to work.

That long penetrating workable shot just isn't for some people. But seriously, this is such an easy club to hit and the ball flight is great. Off the deck or tee it works well and for me I prefer it over a hybrid. I don't have a tendency to pull this or even hit a slice with a miss.

the sound and feel are comparable to the 545 irons.

Well if you get tired of it you know where to find me!

KBS tour or KBS tour v shafts or similiar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

you might be waiting awhile...I'm a fan of hitting long with penetrating flight.

I seem to remember hitting a few of those last weekend. But they were with a wedge and greenside :(

I hit the D200 last week...you cannot hit them anything but long and straight haha. Significant offset though, more than the AP1 or C100's by quite a bit.

All depends on what you're after.

Both are solid and fun irons. Either way you can't go wrong and will depend on what suits your eye better.

What are you looking for? A replace,net for gamers after legacy or something that's going to work for you at legacy and then something to play with as an alternative to normal gamers
I haven't yet decided what I'm looking for, but I'm going to game them for a solid period of time after Legacy.

I haven't yet decided what I'm looking for, but I'm going to game them for a solid period of time after Legacy.
Is it aesthetics? Other stuff?

XR Pro irons with KBS Tour 90 shafts

I plan on ordering a set on Friday. Hoping my local shop has a good deal going for Memorial Day weekend

I plan on ordering a set on Friday. Hoping my local shop has a good deal going for Memorial Day weekend

Email discount dan's.

Trusssssst me.

I hit 1 shot with the xr 5 iron. Thinned it so I was pissed and was looking for my ball 20 yards short of the green.

Except it was just off the front...whoops...crazy for a thinned shot. And I had just done the same thing with my srixon 5i and it was every bit of 15 yards further up...Ruh roh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back