Jason Day Nike Apparel vs Adidas Apparel

Of all of them, Pieters looks the best because he's not head to toe. I've said before I like the OEM hats.

I'm surprised Spieth doesn't have any Titleist branding. You wouldn't even know what clubs he was playing.

I prefer Adidas but I don't mind the Nike stuff. I just hate the hat. It's like the straw that broke the camel's back.

I haven't had a problem with the sizing on the clothes, but collar and colors choices just haven't done anything for me. Plus the recent line of Nike shoes have lost me and it is a set up that isn't catching my attention.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Not liking Day's shirt at all today, pretty fugly.

I actually like the shirt he's got today. (Cue the, "of course you do, it's orange"). I don't really mind the blade collar.

I don't mind the look apart from the blade collars.

I liked his Adidas looks better compared to what Nike has put him in so far. Like others, I'm not a fan of the blade "collars" on anyone ever.

I'm on the adidas looked better on him boat as well. To me, he looks goofy in the Nike.

Nike has really lost me over the last year or so... I just don't really "get" their style or what they are going for. I agree that Jason Day looks out of place in their get up.

I always hate when guys switch apparels cause I get so use to the old look and that to me it always seems weird when i see the new logos. However the Nike and Jason look didn't give that normal feeling. I think it just looks like it was meant for him. Im digging his look.

I like Nike apparel but Nike does not seem to picking solid stuff for JD. Rory on the other hand his stuff is really nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't agree with you more. I have always preferred Nike to Adidas in the past, but think Day looks strange most days in his Nike gear.

The Adidas stuff has been pretty solid the last couple years and I have picked up a few pieces that I really like way more than any of the recent nike offerings.

I disagree. The adidas stuff was baggier. The nike much more trim and he looks fitter than before. Looks like he lose a few lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the current Nike gear looks like it was made for golfers in some dystopian future.

I thought Jason looked much better over the weekend. Do you think Nike has been reading this thread?

One of the announcers was constantly taking shots at Day during one of the rounds about his shirt being too small, wearing a woman's petite, etc..
Not sure who it was but I think it was Thursday or Friday on the GC coverage.

I didnt hear it but Jason is fit. And his clothes fit too.

Back