Live Minnesota THP Driver Testing - Reviews As They Happen

Well, it was a epic weekend. Epic traffic jam on Friday, epic golf on Saturday, epic bad weather on Sunday!

I wasn't involved in the driver testing, but there were a lot of guys looking impressed / surprised / amazed on Saturday, and many comments about bank accounts suffering!

schnergun, Nighthawk117a, widespot - It was a blast playing golf with you guys.

Braddman19 - you were a great travel partner, we'll have to tee it up sometime, somewhere.

Much thanks to Howzat and JB for putting this gathering together!

Well, it was a epic weekend. Epic traffic jam on Friday, epic golf on Saturday, epic bad weather on Sunday!

I wasn't involved in the driver testing, but there were a lot of guys looking impressed / surprised / amazed on Saturday, and many comments about bank accounts suffering!

Braddman19 - you were a great travel partner, we'll have to tee it up sometime, somewhere.

Thanks for making the trek. Sorry there was no lefty love.

Likewise Sean. Glad you made it back up to Canada safely.

That's no problem at all. I still haven't figured out how to swing my own driver.

Thanks for making the trek. Sorry there was no lefty love.

Had a little downtime at work so I had a chance to catch up on this thread.

The new launch monitor looks great, tons of info and easy to read even for me. Some of you guys can really put a hurting on the ball. I can get to those ball speeds but multiplication tables would be involved.

Looks like a great course and it sounds like everyone had a blast. Thank you JB & Co for setting this up.

Nice shots from me cobra fly z (yellow duo on right) and golfever on the left with the vapor

35ae47233125beee808a1d94e4489bdd.jpg
It was amazing how many times, Bubbles and I were right next to each other in 36 holes. I hit the fly z and the Vapor really well.

Just got caught up on y'all's great weekend, as I was unable to follow live time. We had a little unofficial THP "Ga/Fla Gethering" this weekend as well down in Valdosta, GA. Thanks, guys, for some great feedback on the various drivers you were all able to test out. I've demoed a few this spring--BB Alpha 815, XR, Bridgestone 715 & 815, with the Alpha 815 still at the forefront of my ponder. Based on reading your experiences, I've got to add all three of the Ping G30 series to that list at a minimum. The SF Tec especially sounds like it might like my slow swing speed.

JB said it right: "For THPers, by THPers"! Love reading the feelings and insight of fellow THPers on the latest equipment out there. Thanks, JB, for bringing it to us, and I hope to join in on one very soon if they continue.

That SF Tec was an absolute beast of a driver v.man! Definitely check it out!

Bumping the unofficial 2015 MN event because I'm looking forward to Club Clash and wondering if another MN event (club testing not necessary) is being planned this year. Asking for a friend who wants to try a Jucy Lucy.

Bumping the unofficial 2015 MN event because I'm looking forward to Club Clash and wondering if another MN event (club testing not necessary) is being planned this year. Asking for a friend who wants to try a Jucy Lucy.

I honestly have no idea brian. The schedule we have put together could possibly limit my chances personally of attending.

I am sure we will try to do something unofficial. Need to look at the events calendar and see what may work. I would also like to see if people would be interested in a Brainerd location this year or maybe go back to Prestwick, as we were treated very well. Maybe if there is enough interest we could do both?

I am sure we will try to do something unofficial. Need to look at the events calendar and see what may work. I would also like to see if people would be interested in a Brainerd location this year or maybe go back to Prestwick, as we were treated very well. Maybe if there is enough interest we could do both?

I am in for either location. Absolutely loved Prestwick last year!

Both or either location is good with me.

I'd be up for either!

Back