Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

I love the first tee jitters of a THP event. I don't know what it is, maybe I'm weird.

I'll gladly go off first…ha.

You love it because it means you are at a THP event and all is good. No fear, nothing but fun times.

Thinking we'll be hitting up Seaworld at some point on Sunday or Monday if anyone knows how/where to get discount tickets? I asked concierge last visit and the best they could do was $85pp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta get plane tix for this one - Turns out we will be staying a few extra days, I hope the THP rate can be extended!!

I gotta get plane tix for this one - Turns out we will be staying a few extra days, I hope the THP rate can be extended!!
Yup 149 3 days before and after the event.

Resort is loading up the names of everyone this week and when they are done I'll reach out to assist with extra nights bookings

Thinking we'll be hitting up Seaworld at some point on Sunday or Monday if anyone knows how/where to get discount tickets? I asked concierge last visit and the best they could do was $85pp

If I can offer advice, avoid Sea World. The layout is very expansive and in the September heat your going to possibly be overwhelmed.

If I can offer advice, avoid Sea World. The layout is very expansive and in the September heat your going to possibly be overwhelmed.

I agree. Animal kingdom is great. It's a smaller park. Could be done in 1/2day and there are indoor exhibits to cool off

I agree. Animal kingdom is great. It's a smaller park. Could be done in 1/2day and there are indoor exhibits to cool off

I love the interactive 3-D show, I think it's called It's a Bug Life or something like that.

I love the interactive 3-D show, I think it's called It's a Bug Life or something like that.

They have that one at Disneyland too, it is one of my favorites. I am guessing the park hopper for Disney is lot like Disneylands different park every second day? As Disneyland has 2 parks , I see 3 there and also waterparks do they count as another "park" ?

Ha. My 3 year old panicked and my wife had to walk out him But I loved it! The finding memo show is cool too!

They have that one at Disneyland too, it is one of my favorites. I am guessing the park hopper for Disney is lot like Disneylands different park every second day? As Disneyland has 2 parks , I see 3 there and also waterparks do they count as another "park" ?

Park Hopper means you can go from park to park
4 main parks
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios

Park Hopper means you can go from park to park
4 main parks
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios

Awesome, at Land its 2 parks and if you have a 5 day pass you can do Disneyland 3 days and California adventure 2 days with 1 esrly admission day. I think the 5 day will be the best bet as it is my first time there

I have to say park hopper is awesome. If you just want a change head over to a different park. For us Disney at 10am and Disney at 8pm were very different. It was nice to be able to see both but spend some time away exploring other parks.

Get a towel wet, put it in front of a hair dryer so you get the feeling of wet, hot air. Then pretend that's happening for 5 hours or so.
How do you feel the humid way down at your level

To kinda clarify this for some, there's not as much to do at this park than the others. You have the safari, the dinosaur area, a couple shows, and Everest.

The park however, is 5x the size of Magic Kingdom and 2x as big as Epcot.

To kinda clarify this for some, there's not as much to do at this park than the others. You have the safari, the dinosaur area, a couple shows, and Everest.

The park however, is 5x the size of Magic Kingdom and 2x as big as Epcot.
The safari is the best! Just don't stand up in the truck. They really don't like when you do that.

The safari is the best! Just don't stand up in the truck. They really don't like when you do that.

Safari is awesome, mostly because Mrs Ward used to work on that ride. I agree, don't stand up on the ride.. And don't fall off, ever. She said that if you accidentally fell off near the crocodile area, they can't stop and someone was pretty much going to be eaten. Kind of awesome.

Hollywood Studios was my favorite at the time we went about 5 years ago. the park hopper sounds like a really good deal if going Disney. Otherwise i'm more of a Universal Studios kinda guy.

But it wont matter, I will be playing golf!

Safari is awesome, mostly because Mrs Ward used to work on that ride. I agree, don't stand up on the ride.. And don't fall off, ever. She said that if you accidentally fell off near the crocodile area, they can't stop and someone was pretty much going to be eaten. Kind of awesome.
What?! That's crazy!

Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

What?! That's crazy!

Oh yeah, if you fall off the ride you're pretty much screwed. It's like a 20 foot drop or so to the crocodiles below, so it's not like anyone can go down there quickly and get you. Between that and the few dozen crocodiles down there, a person really doesn't stand much of a chance to begin with. No one wants to watch a person being eaten by crocodiles, so they would likely drive away so not to scar the little kids by watching someone get eaten anyway

Are we hanging at the parks too?

One of if not my favorite ride in all the parks.

Back