Miyazaki B. Asha Review - Forum Testing

Jman I'm so glad you are testing this in the Fit head, I LOVE the Fit driver and am extremely interested in following your results as you continue to use it. I am leaning more toward the 4x now that I have read some of you initial thoughts. This is what is great about honest forum testing, I learn things I would not have known from reading a regular online review, and you have me thinking the 4x has a better flex code for me. Keep up the good work!

The shaft seems to drive that ball down and through instead of up and out. All with sacrificing ball speeds and distance.

If this is true I will be ecstatic. I can hit pop flies like ARod on a good night when he actually makes contact with the ball.

If this is true I will be ecstatic. I can hit pop flies like ARod on a good night when he actually makes contact with the ball.

Not in October...hehe the shaft really keep the ball down or drives it out. Canadan was hitting these driving shots with it. I've saw driving shots as well with some serious ball speed. This is all with the naked eye mind you but that is what I figured I was seeing.

Great questions Scrap! The numbers they have on them designate what Miyazaki believes the shaft will weigh after trimming. So while the 5x weighs 62 grams raw after trimming it down it will likely weigh in the 50's after its all said and done.

As far as the international flex code I will let them explain it:

http://www.miyazakigolfshafts.com/#/philosophy

That explain's greatly why and what the IFC is and how it works in the fitting process.

Thanks for that link Jrod....I am not a shaft guru by any stretch of the imagination, but I am trying to learn all I can.

Not in October...hehe the shaft really keep the ball down or drives it out. Canadan was hitting these driving shots with it. I've saw driving shots as well with some serious ball speed. This is all with the naked eye mind you but that is what I figured I was seeing.

Good question, I'll be interested to see if both the 4 and 5 series testers see these results.

That's a fantastic way of describing it buddy.. It definitely wasn't starting low and ending high, it seemed to be on a straight line arc until it lost momentum.

I can't wait to see if that style of flight benefits roll out.

Thanks for that link Jrod....I am not a shaft guru by any stretch of the imagination, but I am trying to learn all I can.

Anytime bro. After being selected for this testing I made it a point to try and educate myself as best possible.

Anytime bro. After being selected for this testing I made it a point to try and educate myself as best possible.

I love it! THIS is buying in to the testing process IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started really looking into the IFC after Atlanta hitting the various B.Asha's. I think it's so awesome that they put a number on how the shaft should feel.

It's also neat to connect the various lines based on their intended flight and the IFC. The whole concept is just fantastic.

Thanks Jrod now that I have a better understanding this is going to be a better read for me. It makes a lot more sense now. Canadan I like the profile of your shaft the most. great job guys

Thanks Jrod now that I have a better understanding this is going to be a better read for me. It makes a lot more sense now. Canadan I like the profile of your shaft the most. great job guys

Thanks, I really look forward to getting this in play and on a monitor.

We have B. Asha in the house!
8yna6ave.jpg

qa4ezage.jpg

ybequren.jpg

zuqe2e6e.jpg

2y4u8equ.jpg

Nice Wess! I'm excited for you guys to get it rollin'!

Nice Wess! I'm excited for you guys to get it rollin'!

Ya I talked to my club guy and he says as long as I get it to him by tomorrow he will have it ready for me on my Friday tournament.

Hello B. Asha in all your beauty!

C5F7E5C0-CCE5-4081-B820-4AD089454583-1490-000000E7476ADFC6.jpg

The quality and detail is uncanning to say the least.

56EF71DC-40CB-47A1-AD10-4523DAD2F915-1490-000000E74C82734F.jpg

I love the cream color offset with the browns, really a great looking shaft, more so in person than what the pictures do for it.

6748189E-B833-4A83-972F-5D405985F031-1490-000000E759B057FD.jpg

Received a very nice letter from Tim Gillis (Director of Sales) of Miyazaki welcoming me to the Miyazaki shaft team. What is great is that Tom puts in the letter that they welcome shaft comparison to other shafts that we have played in the past. You can really tell that are looking for any and all feedback.

E4EE2B2F-006D-4242-A4D5-ACFAA936C843-1490-000000E73D12E642.jpg

And a nice hat for a final touch!

223F0F6C-F40B-4E4E-871C-8ACE97CA7F31-1490-000000E75E647147.jpg

Will be taking this to the golf shop tomorrow and getting it installed. Received the Amp adaptor in yesterday so will have both the RIP (stock) and B. Asha to compare and use during this testing. Thanks again Miyazaki and THP for this opportunity. I will have more to say about the new Cobra Amp I received in the other day and my first 2 rounds with the RIP shaft that it came with. Looking to get some good numbers with both shafts real soon!

I have to say I like the hat..lol And that letter is pretty cool.

Oh, the shaft? Looks great!

Nice photos guys! The shaft is simply badass looking, no two ways about it. The hat is pretty darn sharp as well.

Nate - to be discussed offline, but I really want to hit that B Asha in your AMP. We need to set something up.

Awesome pics Wess!

Nice photos guys! The shaft is simply badass looking, no two ways about it. The hat is pretty darn sharp as well.

Nate - to be discussed offline, but I really want to hit that B Asha in your AMP. We need to set something up.
They say it takes 2 days so if I can get it in tomorrow, I should have it in hand by the Sunday round for the DFW outing this weekend.

So I've been sitting here fondling this shaft and it really is stunning and I got in contact with my local club guy and he is home, so I'm heading out shortly!

I've been pondering one major thing here and need some advice fast.

Logo up or logo down?? I normally do logo down, but the design is amazing and I don't mind it at all.

HELP!!

Logo up or logo down?? I normally do logo down, but the design is amazing and I don't mind it at all.

HELP!!

I went logo down. You still get some of the brown striping from the logo that way, looks great.

HELP!!

Logo down!

Awesome photos Wess and Nate! That shaft looks so nice. Can't wait until you guys get them in some drivers and start testing.

Back