JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Let us know your thoughts.

518834330_jfi74-L.jpg

wow, i like the green

The ones with the green are nice but I feel like the 'H' is a bit lost.

I still prefer the original, the green looks a bit Alien like. I wouldn't buy a white one so cannot comment on it.

I like all of them except for the lower left one. On the lower left one, the H blends into the background too much.

• Admin
Once it is 3D, the H will not blend in as much due to texture or outlining.

i think the one in JB sig is the one I'd buy. but i like the crazy colors too (green)

true...maybe if the H was outlined in green or grey too???

Exactly Rocket the "H" should be outlined in grey or silver, or the whole "THP" outlined in silver and black (raiders colors, see? it serves 2 purposes:wink:) seriously the H should be outlined in like RS stated just not with green IMHO.

That first one is AMAZING.

Dent,
You have made it clear you want blue. We like blue, but it has nothing to do with our site. Green is one of the colors of the site.

Dent,
You have made it clear you want blue. We like blue, but it has nothing to do with our site. Green is one of the colors of the site.

Now I see why "green" is there could I get one though outlined all in silver or grey ? probably too much coin for a custom job huh?

Dent,

Nowhere in my post did I state that's what I wanted. I was just toying around with different colours. Just because I posted something different doesn't mean it's what I "want"

I wasn't looking for it to be considered at all.

JB, I like them all. Please send me one of each!

Dent,
I was basing it on your post and the PM you sent yesterday asking if we could do one in blue.

Dent,
I was basing it on your post and the PM you sent yesterday asking if we could do one in blue.

After you said it was not possible I understood. Just wanted to see for myself what it looked like, was not requesting it.

It would be kinda cool if they could mill/cast the logo in thin lines so that people could paintfill them with whatever color they wanted, like a club.
(I'm just thinking out loud here.)

But I'm still in favor of all silver so it goes with any color belt strap (brown, black, white, orange, blue, green, etc.) The raised portions could be chromed while the background is brushed metal so it is matte.

Anyway, just throwin' that out there. I still think the Sligo folks did a great job with the logo.

Back