Good Night/Good Morning thread

Okay, boys and girls--I'm off to the land of expensive internet hookups for a week plus. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised on that count, but I doubt it.

Have fun, and enjoy the raffle while I'm gone.

See you later Claire.

Good bye for a week Claire, have fun where ever you are going!

220 in the morning, just had another pepsi, so ready to post lots of stuff.

Good, I need stuff to reply to. And I could go for some Pepsi right now, all I got is gatorade! :sad:

Supposedly the only real gatorade is in Florida, exclusively for the Florida gators I believe.

I stole mine from them, took some effort and almost got caught by TSA at the airport, but it made it alright.

Good morning Claire:wavey:

Oh yeah and JB, Atticus, duane, birdsboro, and MontyV also...

Good morning back atcha. Now I gotta go shower and head off to a breakfast meeting. TTYL.

JB you are seriously not up right now are you?(I see you online)....

I just got finished playing cards, and only have one eye open.....

JB you are seriously not up right now are you?(I see you online)....

I just got finished playing cards, and only have one eye open.....

Then you won't be wishing me good morning anytime soon.

Nope,
I was not up.

Nope,
I was not up.

I think if you just close the browser window, instead of logging off, you are listed as on the boards for some period of time. At least half an hour, it seems.

Good morning everyone, up a little early today. Anyone who is golfing have a great round!

Good morning everyone, up a little early today. Anyone who is golfing have a great round!

I woulda gone golfing today, but I'm sick. 'Sucks.

Sorry to hear Flop, my course opened yesterday too but it is kinda crappy out. Let's just say i'm sick too so I'm not golfing either.

hahaha....only good part about today is no school again. No way in he|| I'm going to school like this.
All the words I'm typing are blurred, lol. I just overall feel like sh.t. First time I've been sick in over a year.

Back