I agree, they are delicious!!

Great with Texas brisket BBQ!

Yes. I'm glad kings Hawaiian now carries just about any roll/bun one needs. So delicious on everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love hot ham and cheese sliders made with these rolls. Just regular Hawaiian bread and dill dip is always a fantastic appetizer too.

I can't think of a better roll. You can eat it by itself or with just about anything on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I served these at Morgan's grand opening. Jerk chicken sliders!!

It's hilarious this thread popped up today - I bought these at the grocery store this morning on a whim, as my kids have never had them.

I used them this morning to make my twins lunch. Peanut butter on a couple and ham and cheese on two more. So good. And the hamburger buns are too.

When I was kid, we'd just get the loaf, they didn't have the rolls and such. You just reach in the bag and tear a hunk off and that was your snack.

I can eat these with or without anything else. They're close to my heart.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

day after thanksgiving these are popular around the house. turkey sandwiches, mmmmmmmmm.....

Sliders and baked sandwiches on Hawaiian Rolls are the bomb! They also beat sourdough in my household when it comes to the preferred spinach dip delivery mechanism.

Anyone tried these yet? My lawd!
9de484d4128cc76e43ae3c7c176bfed0.jpg

Yea we get the hamburger buns. They are fantastic.
Indeed! You can't go back to regular buns after these.

Honey baked ham on Hawaiian rolls are the best. They're even bestester if you have jalapeno rolls.

Anyone tried these yet? My lawd!
9de484d4128cc76e43ae3c7c176bfed0.jpg

My son believes this is the only good bread there is.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

I have a very big obsession with these. Everything is better on a Hawaiian roll. Great thread.

My son believes this is the only good bread there is.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
I'm not saying he's right, but he's not wrong. LOL

Has anyone ever had the egg and bacon sliders at Ruby's Diner? They are made with King's Hawaiian and they are delicious.

The slider must have. If I buy these and don't make sliders that same night..they mysteriously disappear into the bellies of the other people in my house.

Back