The Spieth Arnie Conversation

Im not a Speith fan but that was pretty freaking cool

I didn't see his comment live, so I've only seen it in tweets and other social media. I have to admit I kind of rolled my eyes a little.

No doubt, he knew the cameras were on. I'm surprised from that spot he didn't say something like "If Phil can do it......"
Either way it was pretty cool.

He knew........still awesome either way. And if I remember right he pulled off a good shot too?

Yes I do but it doesn't matter. He hit an all world shot.

I'm sure he knew. I'm Pollyanna enough to hope he wasn't so calculating as to specifically say it for the cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me, it really doesn't matter. It was a wonderful tribute to a great human being, and that's how I'm walking away from it.

Also, wow that shot.

On the one hand it seems it could be a bit less genuine if he knew the cameras were on him. However, the cameras are probably on him quite a bit. Does that mean his conversation with his caddie and the rules official when he thought the ball moved was less genuine as well? I guess he could have normal conversations and also throw in a nugget meant for TV, I don't know. But that shot was bangin.

When you're Jordan Spieth, there is a good chance the cameras around you are on...even still, the whole conversation and sequence was awesome!

Back