Tampa Bay Area Fitting + Prizes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Attention THPers in the Tampa area.
On Saturday 4/22, Wilson Staff will be at the Edwin Watts in Palm Harbor doing fittings and if you signup, you will be entered in a killer contest.

To go along with that, we are looking for one (or more) area person that is okay being on camera and would like to be featured in a THP TV spot while they go through the process. Open to all skill levels of course and if you go through it, and are a 2017 Albatross Club Member, you will get a THP Prize Pack as well.

To qualify, use this link to signup for the appointment through Wilson and then post your time in this thread.
https://www.wilson.com/events/golf/en-us/schedule/?id=vii9or37haoltg5t0i6bei459c

17-0412_US_Open_Toolkit_Feb17_2x2_WWG_Left.jpg

Last edited:
Well thats fun!

Signed up just in case I can work my way over there. I've been doing a lot of work in the palm harbor area anyway the last three weeks so it's somewhat feasible

1:30pm fitting time

Last edited:
That's a pretty sweet opportunity there. Someone's going to be a star! :)

Wow, awesome opportunity right here for us in the TBA. I'm working that Saturday as of right now but I will try to switch with someone and make it to this fitting event. Thanks Wilson and THP!

That sounds pretty awesome!

What a fantastic opportunity for someone!

Amazing opportunity!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes me wish I lived in the area! But this is awesome!

Makes me wish I lived in the area! But this is awesome!

Lots of THP Events in the midwest for you.
Including the 60 second sweep of course. That one should be fun. If you like free stuff that is. :D

Signed up just in case I can work my way over there. I've been doing a lot of work in the palm harbor area anyway the last three weeks so it's somewhat feasible

1:30pm fitting time

So far Wardy, you are all set.

Still time to jump into this one.

we're out of town, otherwise i'd be all over this

Just wanted to get confirmation and my day has opened up! I took the 11am. Never been to a THP event and with so many in Tampa Bay area that I miss out on, hopefully this is the start to many more THP events I attend!

Just wanted to get confirmation and my day has opened up! I took the 11am. Never been to a THP event and with so many in Tampa Bay area that I miss out on, hopefully this is the start to many more THP events I attend!

Well this is not exactly a THP Event, those are quite grand, but either way, we hope you have fun.
This is a fitting at Edwin Watts from Wilson Staff and we will be there to document it.

Here is a look at the THP Event Calendar, full of things including all expenses paid trips, events coming with tons of equipment and more.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...121-2017-THP-Event-Calendar-Come-Join-the-Fun

One of their best fitters in the state I was told.

Good enough for me! I don't think I've ever been fitted for graphite in the irons, I may see if he or she is cool with giving a couple of graphite options just for fun.

Well this is not exactly a THP Event, those are quite grand, but either way, we hope you have fun.
This is a fitting at Edwin Watts from Wilson Staff and we will be there to document it.

Here is a look at the THP Event Calendar, full of things including all expenses paid trips, events coming with tons of equipment and more.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...121-2017-THP-Event-Calendar-Come-Join-the-Fun
Nice! I guess what I meant was going somewhere that THP was involved/going to.

You guys still confirmed for tomorrow?

Im really really contemplating about grabbing one of these spots, ugh decisions!!!

I assume Wardy may be preoccupied... too bad I can't make it, it's so close and the folks at W/S are quality

Nice! I guess what I meant was going somewhere that THP was involved/going to.

GolferGal and I will be there to see you tomorrow morning and get some fun THP TV stuff captured.

Should be a good time.

Back