Shank you

Reaction score
Handicap
10ish
Just found out have to fly out to Vegas for some training. Flight lands at 1ish so may be able to get a round in before training Wednesday morning. Any good bets for a good round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had a great time at TPC Vegas for the Bridgestone Championship! Tough course that is very well maintained with great scenery. I highly recommend it and hope to go back sometime soon!

Where are you staying? Right now is a great time for Vegas golf!

I was just there last week, we ventured out to Mesquite and played some solid courses. Go play Coyote Springs, it's about 50 minutes from Vegas and it's awesome! It's a Jack Nicklaus design literally in the middle of no where. You'll love it and green fees when we played last week were $124 so quite reasonable!

Where are you staying? Right now is a great time for Vegas golf!

My company keeping me away from the strip. Holiday inn express

I was just there last week, we ventured out to Mesquite and played some solid courses. Go play Coyote Springs, it's about 50 minutes from Vegas and it's awesome! It's a Jack Nicklaus design literally in the middle of no where. You'll love it and green fees when we played last week were $124 so quite reasonable!

Not sure if I could get all 18. Flight lands @1:35.

Anybody play Spanish trail?

My company keeping me away from the strip. Holiday inn express

I think there are 3. Which one? Two of the three are more or less on the south side of town, one is on the opposite end. Given your time constraints location could matter for course recommendations.

I think there are 3. Which one? Two of the three are more or less on the south side of town, one is on the opposite end. Given your time constraints location could matter for course recommendations.

Rainbow blvd.

Royal links looks like fun. Cascatta and shadow out of the plan. For that kind of $ I'd play pebble

I know I recommend it a lot, but Rhodes Ranch is a good course and its pretty close to your hotel. They have some specials where you get 2 drinks per round (one per 9). Reasonably priced, too.

You might also try Siena, which is pretty close to your hotel - just around the I-215 bend. Not the most difficult course, but a nice part of town and a good course. I don't love Bear's Best, which is also near there, but that's mainly because I usually play poorly there. :)

Royal links looks like fun. Cascatta and shadow out of the plan. For that kind of $ I'd play pebble

Royal Links would probably be difficult to get to with your arrival time.

I played the Lexington golf course at The Revere Golf Club a couple of years ago and had a great time.
It's technically in Henderson, but you can see the strip from the course.
Google says it's 20 minutes from your hotel.

Have fun !

Anybody play Spanish trail?

I just played it a couple weeks ago. Decent course, not great. I would not pay full freight for it, but go on golf now and play it for 48ish after tax, that is about right for that course. Couple pretty holes, lot of forgettable ones.

I took my girlfriend to painted desert trails golf course, up near the Summerlin area the other day, good course, not too hard few water hazards and some dunes of course. Overall the course I would rate is probably a 4/5 maybe a 4.5/5. Customer service is neat as well. We're going to go check out Las Vegas Golf Club today off of Desert Inn

Flight was delayed. So had to go somewhere close
So went to Bali. Course in good shape. Not sure if worth green fee but had a fantastic time

In Henderson I really liked Tuscany. Badlands is pretty cool as well.

Is Badlands about to become a housing development?

They are fighting it, but mostly because the residents don't want to lose the green space. Even if they don't turn it into houses, I doubt it continues as a golf course.

They are fighting it, but mostly because the residents don't want to lose the green space. Even if they don't turn it into houses, I doubt it continues as a golf course.

Thanks

I've only played it once, definitely a place where course knowledge comes into play. Just hate seeing courses disappear but it's the natural order of things.

Just played revere with Vegas Mav in march. The Lexington course is a must. Loved the elevation changes, excellent conditions. Killer views of the strip.

Chimera is another nice course.

Spanish trail is only accessed thru Golf now

Avoid angel park. Unless your into 5.5 hr rounds at 9am

Reflection bay is outstanding course

I'm going to be in vegas the first week of feb, going to do a 2 day golf school at Siena. I would like to get in a round the day before the school starts. Would you guys recommend going to Siena or another course. btw staying at the Luxor, first time to Vegas!

I'm going to be in vegas the first week of feb, going to do a 2 day golf school at Siena. I would like to get in a round the day before the school starts. Would you guys recommend going to Siena or another course. btw staying at the Luxor, first time to Vegas!

I'm also going to be out there that week on business. Looking for an early afternoon round on Tuesday, Feb 6. I'm staying at the Red Rock Resort and can play Siena or Arroyo for about half the price of TPC Las Vegas. Wondering if I should do that or is TPC Las Vegas that much better?

Back