Tour Edge Fitting in 360

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While at the Tour Edge Exotics HQ outside of Chicago, IL, we stopped by with the THP TV 360 camera to do some filming. While there, staff writers James wanted to test out the new EX10 line in their fitting studio, which sits high above the warehouse. We decided to setup the camera to give you an idea of what it looks like and that one lucky THPer will win an all expenses paid trip here later this year, to get fit for a full bag of clubs and keep them. James is hitting in one of several bays. Behind him is a full putting green and off to the side is a HD Simulator, all designed to give great feedback.

If you enjoy the content from THP TV, give it a quick thumbs up (and if you don't like it you can give it a thumbs down).
Subscribe so you never miss an episode at www.youtube.com/THPGolf

Real cool angle, love the way the fitting looks with the 360!

That full simulator looks like it would be fun.

I like the fact they give you what looks like a bit of room between the mat and the wall so you can actually get an idea of how you're launching whatever club you have in hand. Certainly better than hitting into a net.

pretty cool tech, I am excited to see what you guys do with this camera moving forward!

Pretty interesting view.
Amazed at how big the studio is. Looks like a good place to get a full bag fitting.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Cool setup and love the 360 angle. That guy hitting balls looks familiar....and talented

These 360 videos add so much to the experience. Very cool.
P.S. - Jman may have the best "tester" job ever.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That's pretty cool. Neat to see the shots, and then pan over to see where he's hitting on the screen.

Cool to see. The winner of fantasy golf is in for a treat

Nice swing Jman...what is that loud sound? Loving the 360 action.

Very cool set up. Hope to be there in about 6 months after winning fantasy golf. Haha.

The 360 video is so cool!

I have always loved the sound of exotics fairways.

The 360 camera may be one of my favorite additions THP has made.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The 360 camera may be one of my favorite additions THP has made.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Agreed. It enhances the video so much.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. We are going to have some fun with it for sure

This turned out really cool. Its one hell of a nice setup, I honestly never expected tat for some reason.

This turned out really cool. Its one hell of a nice setup, I honestly never expected tat for some reason.

it's different than I pictured, yet very cool. BTW 360 cam rocks.

360 cam is freaking AWESOME.

I watched it on my laptop as well as my phone. It didn't seem to like the phone version very much as it literally squished it completely flat. You would hit the ball and the wall you were hitting into was basically right beside you. It was awesome and weird at the same time.

Pretty cool use of the 360. Looks like a fun place to hang out!

Back