Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter is an event planner for a big company. She just returned from an event with a dozen and a half Pro V1s for me. Gotta love gainfully employed offspring.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Safe and sound in Tampa .

This town will never be the same .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited for my brother! He bought a full new set of clubs for the first time ever. He went Callaway XR top to bottom! Which is a huge departure from the set he's been gaming. In 1987 he bought a used set of Ping Eye irons and has played then ever since. It's going to be fun to see him back on the course again!

Excited for my brother! He bought a full new set of clubs for the first time ever. He went Callaway XR top to bottom! Which is a huge departure from the set he's been gaming. In 1987 he bought a used set of Ping Eye irons and has played then ever since. It's going to be fun to see him back on the course again!
That is great. He didn't mess around.

Did is you help him out or did he go to a fiitter and end up with those. Either way great setup.

That is great. He didn't mess around.

Did is you help him out or did he go to a fiitter and end up with those. Either way great setup.
I made a few suggestions, and may have pushed a bit. Not to mention is scheduled his fitting on my dime hahahah

Safe and sound in Tampa .

This town will never be the same .

If you guys need any dining recs or anything at all while you are here, let me know.

If you guys need any dining recs or anything at all while you are here, let me know.

Yes we do. Just hitting b dubs tonight but the rest of the week is open .

Right by the hotel there too. Actually have quite a few choices.

Surprised yesterday almost a week early for my bday got a round of golf, a golf club post it dispenser, and surprise bday party with a golf/Hurricanes theme cake. Was a great weekend. Usually she is terrible at surprises so I give her an A+ for pulling it off. And yes that is a golf ball in the water of the cake, she said she figure I hit one there a round so she needed to make it realistic. She is right :banghead:

10955645_968679683165_1729339997501907607_n.jpg
11045487_968679703125_9100300241677529258_n.jpg
10431444_968679668195_6800223175139165305_n.jpg

I'm not a fan of the Cane's theme...but that cake and the other surprises are pretty darn awesome. Happy 51/52nd Bday !

Absolutely. My dad coached me, and his dad coached him. It's such a thrill for me when he makes a good play and gets excited with his teammates. I love it.

Prophetic statement - he had an absolute snag on a sharp grounder that landed just into the outfield and held the runners by firing it into second base, then had a key single to extend the 5th inning, which led to the next batter singling in the insurance run we needed. The head coach named him player of the game and had him lead off the team cheer. What a great day.

Varsity letter as a freshman for Mizatty. State and National Championship for Sarasota Crew. So proud of my boy, it's ridiculous. Getting college interest and recruiting letters as a freshman, amazing. Could not be more proud of his accomplishments.

a449bdd08efc9ab11676f7ea38365204.jpg

I'm not a fan of the Cane's theme...but that cake and the other surprises are pretty darn awesome. Happy 51/52nd Bday !
I will be 32, dont age me that far!

I will be 32, dont age me that far!
No no no... If it were a half birthday, I'd wish you happy 1/2 birthday. Being 1 week early, you are 51/52 there! :)

No no no... If it were a half birthday, I'd wish you happy 1/2 birthday. Being 1 week early, you are 51/52 there! :)
Ahh got it, I was like I feel old sometimes but man haha.

The cooliest feeling ever is when you let go of all expectations and breath in the air of serenity. Refreshing and exhilarating!

c59d7cb9453be9d7385b2462fa130fd8.jpg

Spending my day hanging with this little monster :)

Varsity letter as a freshman for Mizatty. State and National Championship for Sarasota Crew. So proud of my boy, it's ridiculous. Getting college interest and recruiting letters as a freshman, amazing. Could not be more proud of his accomplishments.

So awesome bro.

Glad to see him involved in sports I wouldn't give up those days for anything .

Not only can he make a mean Albatross but he can row like a mofo. Thats awesome Beags.

Wow MIzatty Bob is killing it

Way to go mitzyblob

Got vacation time approved for this Friday and next Tuesday, making it an extra long weekend with 2 rounds scheduled!

I see Harvard in his future .

That is fantastic Beags!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back