What are your club specifications?

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
Here are my specs for my current gamers (attached). Was fitted at Club Champion in the Chicagoland area (Willowbrook). If you go, request Roger and tell him Adam from Golf Unfiltered sent you.

clubspecs.png

Here's mine, fitted at The Grandaddy, 2015.
b4f9d226ece6af46a28a3ef2f0186bcc.jpg

I was fitted at PGA Superstore in Downers Grove, IL. Recommended either the Callaway Steelheads or Wilson C200. I chose the C200's and they are stiff shaft KBS Tour 90 and +1" long. I also installed Winn dry tac midsize grips. I also lengthened my wedges +1" and my putter is at 36" long. Driver and 3 wood are stock off the shelf (Cobra Bio cell stiff shaft and Cobra F6 3 wood stiff shaft).

Here are my specs for my current gamers (attached). Was fitted at Club Champion in the Chicagoland area (Willowbrook). If you go, request Roger and tell him Adam from Golf Unfiltered sent you.

clubspecs.png

Miuras... Yummy!

I was fit at Club Champion 3 years ago; Deerfield. Built off a 38.5 5 iron with 62 deg lie angle. D3 SW 4 iron through PW, with GW, SW, and LW at D4. Shafts were/are Nippon 1050 stiff. Still have the shafts, though no longer in the fit-to-me set, but rather in a different set.

I was fitted about 5 years ago by a very reputable pro in Central NJ. My Ping irons are regular flex, +1" and silver dot. I've recently bought some Callaway woods with Project X, LZ50 4.5 shafts (senior flex). When I get the OK from my doctor to start swinging again (spinal fusion) I think my swing could be a bit slower for a while.

Mine from the 2015 Grandaddy
3ce106b23d2f62155b81f5ce276e16c8.jpg

Back