Reshafted wedges with KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Wedge shafts

Mach2

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.7
I love the KBS Tour 90 regular shafts that are in my W/S C200 irons and saw KBS receltly came out wit the Hi-Rev 2.0 wedge shaft in regular and stiff. I had a stiff Hi-Rev 2.0 put in my 56* RTX-3 V-MG 2 dot raw finish wedge and played a few rounds with it. The 3 RTX-3 wedges came with TT Dynamic Gold Wedge shafts. I liked the feel and results of the KBS Hi-Rev stiff, the shaft just played better than the stock TT shaft as far as I'm concerned. I bought 2 more of the KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 stiff shafts for the other 2 wedges. Played today and hit all 3 wedges, 53*, 56* & 59* and like the new shafts. They're keepers. :thumb:

nice. Would love to hear more about them.

Did they help with spin? Ball flight, just a feel thing? What would you be able to tell me about them to make me want to try hem, because A few people have talked about these and I am now very curious.

I love mine. I have them in 2 of my wedges that might change soon to all 3 of my wedges. Coming from KBS 610 125, they have more feel, kick and spin than I'm used to. Great for touch shots as I'm getting used to the RTX 3 wedges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear since I'm about to order a set of hi-revs for my wedges.

Thanks for the review! :D

I just put 2 of these in my Mack Daddy Forged 56* & 60* and I love them. Launch is high and the spin is great. I really like them on touch shots around the green. I have also seen an increase of spin coming out of bunkers. I have 2 Mack Daddy 3 Milled wedges that might get a shaft upgrade as well.

Great to hear that, I had the original hi rev in my 58 and I love it - cobra was out of them for my put wedge so i went tour but looking forward to your thoughts

AshMan, they have more feel, kick and spin than the TT DG wedge shafts they replaced. I'm 72 years old and by no means have the club head speed I used to so I was a little worried about getting the stiff shafts rather than the regular shafts. I'm happy with the stiffs and look forward to more play during Wednesday's round and beyond. I really like KBS shafts.

I love my hi rev 2.0 they inspire confidence in my short game. The added spin is always welcomed . Coming from stock dynamic golf these feel and produce the results I was looking for

I also have the Hi-Rev 2 in my wedges (RTX-3 ), I really like the way they perform, solid shafts. They are an upcharge on the Cleveland site though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also have the Hi-Rev 2 in my wedges (RTX-3 ), I really like the way they perform, solid shafts. They are an upcharge on the Cleveland site though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KBS has a good line up for wedge specific shafts. The 610 for more aggressive swings and hi rev 2.0 for more tempo/controlled swings.

I just put 2 of these in my Mack Daddy Forged 56* & 60* and I love them. Launch is high and the spin is great. I really like them on touch shots around the green. I have also seen an increase of spin coming out of bunkers. I have 2 Mack Daddy 3 Milled wedges that might get a shaft upgrade as well.

How do these differ from the standard wedge shaft in your MD forged? I have the same shaft and think it's adequate but being a shaft dummy and really not knowing the difference, what did you see different from the KBS to the DG Tour spec shaft that standard in the MD forged wedge?

Back