No Show Socks that Don't Fall

I'm also in the boat for swiftwick. Bought 2 pairs, tried them out, have since bought 3 more pairs.

~Rock

Swiftwick Zero's here too. I walk just about every round I play and have no issues with them slipping at all. Great all around sock. My feet feel great after every round, well worth the money if you walk. Played the other day and didn't have any clean so I wore some UA and I now have a blister, wont make that mistake again.

I have to look at a set of 6 pairs that I bought long ago. I'm not sure where I got them or what brand they were, but they have a little bit of an extended section (almost like a tab) at the heel. These socks never slide down into my shoes.

Agree completely. They are quickly becoming my go to. I will say though, I stopped drying them, because they do shrink a bit.

Yea you do have to watch out for that. I typically just do lowest setting on the dryer and flip them inside out and they've stayed in great shape, especially considering how thin that material is.

Another vote for UA. Get the ones with the padded flap in the back, they're great.

Its funny, because I was on the Swiftwick thing for years. I still have yet to find a pair that don't fall/slide back in though. I moved on to a few other brands and styles.

Strange!!!! Mine have never slid down on me, at least not the aspires.

I wonder if it's a sizing thing. Just suits my foot size in the L?

another option if you want something a little more than now show is the injini toe sock. have worn these numerous times on the course this year and have had no issues at all with slipping.

Is there a particular type of Swiftwick that people buy? I know that the zero height are the "no shows", but are there big differences between the different models?

I predominantly wear Swiftwick zeros. Performance and Pursuit lines. One is a synthetic that I wear when it's warmer, and the other is a wool blend I wear when the temperature drops.

I haven't noticed any size differences between the two lines; however I did buy their "business sock drawer" package at two separate times, and the first batch of mediums I bought are a little shorter/tighter than the second batch I purchased.

I haven't noticed any dryer shrinking, so it's not that.

Is there a particular type of Swiftwick that people buy? I know that the zero height are the "no shows", but are there big differences between the different models?

i buy the zero and the aspire. the aspire is slightly higher on the ankle.

You should also try Feetures,Balega and even socks under the Brooks name. All are sized well and have a good heel which is important to prevent slippage. I love Swiftwick too but like the hand of these other socks a bit more.

I usually get socks that are just above my ankle (so I don't have any issues), but on a whim I tried Swiftwicks Zero no-show socks and they are amazing. Make sure you use their sizing chart (I wear a M and my shoe size is 8), they stay up and fit like a glove. They wrap around your foot like no other sock I have owned, plus they are thin so they don't add any extra bulk. They also keep you extremely dry/cool and don't feel uncomfortable/too tight at all. Worth the $12 a pair!

I have regular Nike no show socks and dri-fit socks that hold up well and don't slide. Nike outlet was the best place to find some at a decent price.

Might it be the shoes not fitting quite right instead of a sock problem?

It could be the shoe but it would have to be way off or a material in the heel cup of the shoe that promotes slipping.The sock goes through a process called boarding which make the sock look all steamed out and pretty.It can also shrink the socks a bit if it has any amount of cotton in it.The sock is fitted over a metal foot which is size liked feet. It is a way for the factory to see if the sock is in the accepted size tolerance.
Might it be the shoes not fitting quite right instead of a sock problem?

You should also try Feetures,Balega and even socks under the Brooks name. All are sized well and have a good heel which is important to prevent slippage. I love Swiftwick too but like the hand of these other socks a bit more.

came here to recommend feetures, though i can't seem to find what i have on their website. i bought mine from a local running store. they have a tab on the heel that keeps the rubbing down, and seems to help keep the sock up. they're wicking, and very comfortable. but NOT cheap.

came here to recommend feetures, though i can't seem to find what i have on their website. i bought mine from a local running store. they have a tab on the heel that keeps the rubbing down, and seems to help keep the sock up. they're wicking, and very comfortable. but NOT cheap.

Love my Feetures. They are not cheap, but similar in price to Swiftwick.

Track Shack?

Love my Feetures. They are not cheap, but similar in price to Swiftwick.

Track Shack?

yep, track shack! the socks are great. I'm no runner, but I figure a sock that is designed for runners should have a lot of the same features (pun intended) as a good golf sock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost all of my Puma socks are no show and I have never had a problem with them. Been buying them since high school and love them.

Back