2015 Mallet Cover -THP Limited Edition Covers

Received mine today. These look fantastic.

Received mine as well today. Will be putting on my 2ball shortly

I got mine today! Had to "stretch" it over the Tank 2ball. Looks great!

I'll be taking mine in tomorrow to see how it fits on the #7.

looks like I need to go check the mailbox

My little pretties....which will soon go under the knife.

d7eb56bd2f5fe1d267eda2b53a2b6dd4.jpg

That picture looks like the package I received yesterday but with one less white head cover. They look so good in hand. Thank you THP for making us so happy!

Blast you USPS. They just don't understand, lol

Sadly the THP mallet cover doesn't fit my Two Ball Fang and while I really like the cover it will probably make it's way to the marketplace. ?

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

Got mine Friday! Thank you THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly the THP mallet cover doesn't fit my Two Ball Fang and while I really like the cover it will probably make it's way to the marketplace. ��

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

They do fit the SB2c nicely, maybe you should get one of them.

So how does it fit it? I'm contemplating one for my #7 metal x.

It fits ok. Takes a little to pull the Velcro to attach, but nothing overly annoying. The points on the end of the putter seem to be the only thing not letting it fit as snug as I would like, but I have a mallet THP cover to represent the site so it's all good.

Hope to find out today if this fits my smart square.

Looks so good in person, love the white/black color swap scheme. And the dancing "!" is still my favorite!

Effin' awesome.

With Odyssey V-Line CS in it:

DSC_1116-XL.jpg

DSC_1118-XL.jpg

PERFECT fit.

Impressive. This cover doesn't fit my 2Ball. But that's okay.

It fits ok. Takes a little to pull the Velcro to attach, but nothing overly annoying. The points on the end of the putter seem to be the only thing not letting it fit as snug as I would like, but I have a mallet THP cover to represent the site so it's all good.

Thats pretty much what I experienced with the Metal X Milled #7....it's pretty snug but you can make it work.

Effin' awesome.

With Odyssey V-Line CS in it:

DSC_1116-XL.jpg

DSC_1118-XL.jpg

PERFECT fit.
This pictures sends me directly to the Equipment Pondering Thread.

Mallet cover looks so good. As soon as it arrived it went on the gamer.

Fits my 7 just fine as well!
905b27356ae9a8caf6608df950294a6a.jpg

I really wanted to game this cover but it didn't fit my Cure RX3.

So I took 3 of these to an upholstery shop along with my Cure cover and told them to make something happen. I will be picking up the finished project later today......needless to say it was a tough challenge for them. Taking 3 of these and figuring out just how to cut each one up to make something that would work is not easy.....took around 5-6 hours of work to make it happen. Pics to come later today.

I know the pics will be awesome #cookie, looking forward to seeing the finished product.

I really wanted to game this cover but it didn't fit my Cure RX3.

So I took 3 of these to an upholstery shop along with my Cure cover and told them to make something happen. I will be picking up the finished project later today......needless to say it was a tough challenge for them. Taking 3 of these and figuring out just how to cut each one up to make something that would work is not easy.....took around 5-6 hours of work to make it happen. Pics to come later today.
I may have to try and duplicate, do you think they'd be open to doing one again and shipping it out???

Back